Lansky Shuttle LAX to Camelot Inn

aussiejen

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone,

i have just booked our shuttle from LAX to Camelot Inn. :mickeyjum
I did book Karmel originally but they cannot supply a carseat for my little one.

Anyway i booked Lansky as they supply the carseat, they look cleaner then Karmel & ive read also do a grocery stop if we wanted them to.
My question is ....is there a time frame we have for the grocery stop? obviously we cant shop for an hour.
And where do they stop?

thank you

Here now and used Lansky to the Hyatt from LAX. Absolutely amazing experience. Had a booster for one of our kiddos and we had car seat for the other. At first we asked to stop somewhere and our driver suggested trader joes which we thought was great, but then it was getting late so we decided to skip it. (Drove down in rush hour. Long drive). I’m sure they would stop wherever you ask. The email I got said 20 minutes.

When we used them, it was a bit better than 20 minutes, but I didn’t get the feeling if we took 30 minutes that it would be a problem. I don’t remember the grocery store we stopped at, but it was in Inglewood, and our driver, Daniel (the owner) gave us his customer card to use so we got the sale prices too! It was the best trip to Anaheim from LAX ever!

When we took Lansky, the driver couldn’t speak English very well and it was a struggle to communicate where to stop. Ended up at a Vons, which wasn’t our first choice. Felt rushed, only because we didn’t know how much time we had. Also, we used to live in SoCal and I got the impression he didn’t know the DL resort area very well.

We have used them many times... we do not have a preference for where the stop is so have always left it up to the driver and our stop has always been at a Target store... in the quote it used to say 15-20 min stop.

Some of the drivers have very limited English but have still provided excellent service and the cars have always been amazing.

Every time we have used them we have stopped at Target and I’ve never taken more than 15-20mins

Best advice is have a list of stuff you will need it will help you be faster

We have used them as well and had great service. Our grocery stop was to a Target, I think our driver asked and we said a Target or Walmart would be fine.

Actually the first time we used the service we requested a stop at an In and Out Burger and they were totally fine with that. Unfortunately our flight was delayed by a little over 2 hours so by the time we got to LA my husband and I just wanted to get to Disneyland and go to Trader Sam's so we skipped the In-N-Out burger stop. Our driver did ask us if we still wanted to stop there, maybe it was my imagination but I think he was a little bummed when we said no. Perhaps he wanted a burger! :)

We used Lansky and our driver was right by the baggage claim and a quick walk to the car with booster seats and waters. We wanted to stop at In N Out but it was closed because it was Thanksgiving. By the way, there was NO traffic when we arrived at 3 pm. Our drivers to and from the airport, didn’t speak to us that much on the way there or on the way back. I’m guessing it was a lack of English. Not very personable.... It was a surprise trip and my kids had no idea where we were going so it worked out great.
They were Way better drivers than the Uber driver we hired to take us from the Great Wolf Lodge
to Disneyland Hotel, it was supposed to be a surprise (we told him not
To say where we were going) who spoke English and would not shut up for the 10 minute drive. He blabbed about Disneyland Hotel as our destination 3x in 10 minutes, uggg! Wish I would have used Lansky again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter