Large group - is this managable?

bookworm61

Mouseketeer
Is it managable to do the DDP with a group of 12. I imagine that each family will have our own credits on our own cards. How difficult will it be when we go out to dinner and have to instruct the waiter to take 1 TS credit from my sister, 2 from my parents, 4 for my family and 5 for my other sister's family? Won't he hate us? :teeth:

Probably a lot easier than if you weren't on the dining plan and asked for seperate checks.

bookworm61 said:
Is it managable to do the DDP with a group of 12. I imagine that each family will have our own credits on our own cards. How difficult will it be when we go out to dinner and have to instruct the waiter to take 1 TS credit from my sister, 2 from my parents, 4 for my family and 5 for my other sister's family? Won't he hate us? :teeth:

Actually your ddp credits are all lumped together based on the room you have. So when you use 1 TS credit, the system doesn't distinguish "whose" TS credit it is. Just tell the waiter you are on the dining plan and he/she will ask who is on your check. It'll all work out.. we had 8 people with 2 rooms total.

It really won't be a mess at all. The server will know that it's a TS. All he'll have to pay attention to is 5 from this card, 2 from that card, etc. It really isn't difficult.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter