Larry Nassar Attacked in Prison

For all we know he tried some stuff against another prisoner and met his match. They might not even know what he was in for, that didn't matter. There is a code, mostly social code, within a prison. It's their own community, so to speak.

I often see that said but is there anything that actually shows this to be true?

I saw a show on News Nation last night where some expert on the prison system was on. He said this was actually the second time Nassar had been attacked. The first time was when he was allowed into the general population at prison.

So, they then moved him to the section where all the prisoners were sex offenders of some kind, thinking he may be safer there, among the same kind of offenders. He didn't say how long he had been there before this attack.

The expert theorizes that because this attack was so violent. . .
(You can skip the spoiler if it's too much to the paragraph below.)
10 stab wounds overall, 2 to the neck which probably happened first, then 2 to the back, and as he fell forward, 6 to the chest which puntured his lung and did the most damage,

(Safe to read below)
that the person was super angry at Nassar. That it was more likely he offended someone there up the prisoner hierarchy and this was payback for that. It might not even be the person who attacked him. That person may have been ordered to do the hit and take the fall.

Now, Nassar will likely have to be placed in solitary from now on to protect him. I heard that can be it's own Hell.

Some of the victims and families actually want Nassar to live and serve out his time, not be killed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter