Las Vegas trip in November

sand2270

DIS Veteran
Creating a new thread so we can discuss the trip. :)

If anyone wants to come to Vegas in November please join us!

I am soooo glad you all are coming out here to play with me!!! Hopefully Darcy will be joining in on the fun too!

Andrea

here's my to do list so far:

drink by the pool
gamble and drink
go dancing...and drink
have a ghiradelli cookie sundae...than get a drink
use my Coach credit...find a drink
tour Paris and Venetian...with a drink

Oh I will be there just don't know how involved I will get. . .though I did offer Joe a home cooked Thanksgiving dinner. . .although he was really looking for a buffet. . .ROFLMAO. . .

Oh I will be there just don't know how involved I will get. . .though I did offer Joe a home cooked Thanksgiving dinner. . .although he was really looking for a buffet. . .ROFLMAO. . .

Sweet!! Even if you can make it out Sat or Sun, that would be cool! Sat is girls night out before the boys come to town!! :thumbsup2

Andrea

Well, I guess I can share some of my previous trip pics...just to get us in the mood.

Here's me and George!!!
l_365e2d04ea8c6356869d89c68510ad37.jpg

...View from the room at Caesars Palace!!!
l_0d49ba286d0b5662c70978e674ae754e.jpg

The cloud!!!
l_c39968f28c560540f38d9b28d4b8ccee.jpg

Lobby at the Venetian!!!
l_54d46b9b558cd410aabfe03393c9cf31.jpg

The Wynn Buffet!!! Mmmm, food!!!
l_3544f1300e30cd5a384239404ba299b6.jpg

Sands and I are always in the mood, aren't we Sands? :lmao: Okay, bad, but you set it up so nicely!! Nice pics by the way!

Andrea

Sands and I are always in the mood, aren't we Sands? :lmao: Okay, bad, but you set it up so nicely!! Nice pics by the way!

Andrea

so many things I could say that are not appropriate for a family board.

And yes Joe...you are a cutie...but you already knew I thought that. :)

so many things to say that are not appropriate for a family board.

And yes Joe...you are a cutie...but you already knew I thought that. :)

Did I cross the line? Sorry, I'll behave. You'll hear nothing but good from me from now on, scout's honor!!

Andrea

Did I cross the line? Sorry, I'll behave. You'll hear nothing but good from me from now on, scout's honor!!

Andrea

Stop it!! No you did not cross a line. Don't you all go getting all sensitive on me or I will send you to your corner!

i edited my post...i meant so many things i could say...

anyway...moving on :)

No worries, deep down I understood what you meant! It just feels so good to hear it sometimes!!1 :lovestruc

Andrea

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter