Last game of cards you played

If you don’t count Uno with the kids, it would have been Spades many, many moons ago. We played at least weekly but more often than not a couple times a week. I miss it.

With a deck of cards, 13 - It’s rummy in reverse where the lowest total score after 13 hands wins. Aces are lowest point card at 1 point. Each round has a wild card going in order from A-K. Get stuck with a wild card when a player goes out and it’s 25 points. Played a couple of months ago.

Cards Against Humanity & Uno - 2 weeks ago.

Bugger your neighbour and cheat yesterday with my Dad, sister, two nieces and one of my daughters! One of the nicest evening I’ve had in a long time.

President - last month
My girls wanted to play cards. President and Buttholes, LOL. The name kinda fit to what I was thinking and asked how you play it. Yup, we didn't call it that. Can't say here what we called it, but knew it was also known as President.

I also played it a little differently than they do. There was a lot of alcohol involved when I played.

Bull***t. I guess it was a couple of years ago, but I'm really not sure. I mostly play various solitaire games on the computer.

Disney Tsum Tsum Bubble Fever :jester:
71gGH48ac9L._SX679_.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter