Last minute packing

TIGGER36027

Earning My Ears
K....got less than a week to go.....you know those last minute packing things ya gotta do?
How do you keep up with it, so you wont have no last minute packing things? LOL

I ALWAYS forget something. Most of the time I FORGET TO LOOK AT MY 'LAST MINUTE PACKING THINGS LIST" lol:rolleyes:

I change toothbrushes before we leave that way I have our old ones in our bag packed and then throw them out before we leave Disney. We wear old undies, that way we throw them out just before leaving as well. You dont want to have to break in new underwear while doing all that walking. WE also make sure all clothes match before we pack them, and only take like 3 shorts and 6 shirts to mix and match and do a load of laundry. I pack for my husband because he will just throw in this and that and nothing will match. Sample sizes for tolietries is great. Plus we are going with my mom this year so we are comparing notes so we dont both bring the same stuff.

pluto fan, I never thought about doing that with the toothbrushes and undies! I am just the opposite: I buy all new toothbrushes, socks, underwear, and sometimes clothes for everyone and pack them, prepackaged. That way I can start packing weeks before our trip and no one notices anything missing.

I make a list and check it twice:D I save the list for each trip (and add or take off things as needed)

I put everything in our front room on the bed a few days ahead of time. I then check off each item on the list as I pack it into our luggage (a day or 2 before). For those last minute items that will be packed the day we leave, I circle or highlight them so it reminds me to put them in.

Ziplocs are also handy, I find they really help keep things organized.

A week before I will start putting aside underwear, socks, clothes that we'll be taking (we're only going for 4 days). That way I won't have to go crazy doing laundry. Maybe I'll put them on an empty shelf in a closet or empty drawer. Of course, I'll have a list and check thing off as they go into the bags. I'm still crossing off things right before we leave, like makeup, brushes, etc. As long as I have a good list, I'm fine!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter