• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Last minute travel club tickets?

when are you planning to visit? I ask because I was planning to purchase through LMT but the ticket promotion DL is running now through the next couple of months ended up at basically the same price, even with Maxpass added. (I purchased 4 day park hoppers FYI)

LMT Club tickets are great! I've purchased from them twice so far without any issues.

Anyone use last minute travel club tickets any problems?
I have used them multiple times with no problems at all, though as lsumatt mentioned, if you are going in the spring while the current promo is going on they won't give you the usual huge savings compared to buying directly from Disney (and if you use gift cards bought with a Target Red Card at a 5% discount you will actually pay less going through Disney). However that is only during this promo period.

Thanks for the responses I can save 41 bucks for a 5 day park hopper and use the money I saved on max pass

Same here...we've never had a problem and we bought tickets once the night before we left and they were in my email a few hours later.

Used them last summer and no issues and will use them again if they are the lowest price. Don't forget to search for a free membership so you don't have to pay.

We've also used LMT for tickets on two trips (most recently this past November) and had no issues. Go for it!

How do you get them on the site? I tried punching in all sorts of dates and they said nothing was available.

How do you get them on the site? I tried punching in all sorts of dates and they said nothing was available.
Make sure you are looking at LMT Club. Then put in anaheim and search activities. I just did it, and there were all the options.

Make sure you are looking at LMT Club. Then put in anaheim and search activities. I just did it, and there were all the options.

Yeah, their site can sometimes be clunky. Try logging in, then going to google and doing a google search for lmtclub Disneyland tickets and go to the link through there. You can also try this link: http://m.lmtclub.com/Activities/Anaheim/Disneyland-Resort-1218285-Overview.aspx

The key I think is to login to your account first then go to the link.

THANK YOU both!!! I forgot you had to be a member, so wasn't logged in. I appreciate the help, @Diszona!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter