Last one to post........... Part 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
trappednabox said:
OK! Gotta get stinky ready for school! See ya all later :wave:
Have a good morning
I am trying to get going here myself
but not being very sucessful :rolleyes:

Matthew's home sick today and Andrew's home "sick" too. Matthew's legitimately sick and is still in bed. Andrew's got the sniffles and I'm sure he'll be sick by tomorrow but he's home for heartache sickness instead of physical sickness. His guinea pig, Dale, died during the night! :sad1:

I have a meeting later this morning to start working on setting up a website for a friend who owns a flower shop. This is the first meeting to get all the preliminary stuff done. I'm excited about doing it.

GOOD MORNING LTPers!!!!!!!
how is everyone. I am great today. I went to bed before 10 PM can you believe that... LOL...anyway, hope to see you on tonight and hopefully i can make it here at some point tonight... LOL

Stephieann said:
GOOD MORNING LTPers!!!!!!!
how is everyone. I am great today. I went to bed before 10 PM can you believe that... LOL...anyway, hope to see you on tonight and hopefully i can make it here at some point tonight... LOL

:wave2:

kaylajr said:
I thought you were working tonight????
Nope-I was thinking of picking up an extra shift-but changed my mind-I might actually have to work tonight-I'm scheduled to work with the preemies(no internet) but it depends if they're busy or not????

kaylajr said:
For the record Yes they know
and are working on it

main problem seems to be how popular this place is now

Okay so we just need to get rid of everyone else except for the LTP'ers. :thumbsup2

Mom2Ashli said:
Okay so we just need to get rid of everyone else except for the LTP'ers. :thumbsup2
That would go over well-they already want to shut us down :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter