Last one to post........... Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay our MEGA MILLION lottery here in NY is up to 203 million again
time for me to buy another LTP ticket

so everyone
I need a number between 1 and 54
and you all gotta pick different #'s

At least your's wil go out. I got a baby yorkie and withe our ice she wouldn't...so had to go to paper and now she's not even trying to go out anymore, I got to get the kids up so tag your it.

Pluto's Honey said:
At least your's wil go out. I got a baby yorkie and withe our ice she wouldn't...so had to go to paper and now she's not even trying to go out anymore, I got to get the kids up so tag your it.
Mine are on school break all this week so they are being LAZY today

Morning Kelli :wave:

Man it is so foggy here this morning. Was hard to see on the drive in. :3dglasses

Mom2Ashli said:
Man it is so foggy here this morning. Was hard to see on the drive in. :3dglasses
see I would have used that as a good excuse and called in :rotfl:

seriously I remember I was about 10 and it was the first really warm sunny day of the summer and my Dad called his boss and said the sun was so bright and he lost his sunglasses so he wouldn't be in to work

stayed home and swam all day with us

kaylajr said:
see I would have used that as a good excuse and called in :rotfl:

seriously I remember I was about 10 and it was the first really warm sunny day of the summer and my Dad called his boss and said the sun was so bright and he lost his sunglasses so he wouldn't be in to work

stayed home and swam all day with us
:thumbsup2

Plans changed as they so often do here

I am leaving shortly after 9 with the girls we are going out to eat
and than I will go to work

so i am here for a bit

All right I guess my plans changed again

Good thing I'm flexable

see you all later

Hope Kathy pops on soon
i am worried about her and grandpa

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter