Last one to post........... Part 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Ol Gal said:
well I started out with all pistons... but now all I want to do is veg on the couch!

You needed to pace yourself.

Clean some, DIS some, Clean some, Dis some. :teeth:

Lyn5 said:
I am all caught up....this is so great! the morning is going by fast and I have a meeting in about 15 minutes...today is the day DH is getting his nose-thing checked :worried: ....I told him to call me as soon as he can with the good news that everything it o.k. pixiedust: :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes
pixiedust:

Thanks :grouphug: He didn't really want me to go for the procedure...I guess they stick a huge thing down his nose into his throat :crazy2:

:wave2: be back later

trappednabox said:
I'M FREE!!!!!!
Wow, the LTP is hanging out free girls! We could get arrested for this...oh no, wait, that is only if you charge :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:wave:
Lyn5 said:
Wow, the LTP is hanging out free girls! We could get arrested for this...oh no, wait, that is only if you charge :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
see ya Lyn

ok all! I'll be back in about 15 min, I'm gonna run to McDonalds :thumbsup2

I don't know yet! I think we're supposed to go out tonight, but other than that i'm not sure what I'm gonna do :confused3

Mmmmm, McDonalds...that sounds like a lunch plan :cool1:

:hyper: :hyper: :teeth: My DHes NOSE IS O.K. :hyper: :hyper: I am soooooo happy, even got happy tears...he just has to keep an eye on it and any changes go back...but no biopsy and the doc. doesn't think it looks cancerous (sp?) anymore....YAHHHOOOOOO!

He is picking me up for lunch :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: we can go to McDonald's together :love2: :woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter