Last one to post........... Part 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how are the house projects going?????????

have you listed it yet???

Has your BIL figured out where he will go when you move???????

ckckc2000 said:
::yes:: it's me amazing isn't it-I'm back to working as much as I can to pay for all the home improvements we have done and for Kyles tution which is due by June 10th
Well DH and I just had a few day s off together so i wasn't here early mornings
but that is over now and we are back to work so i will be on

although i normally give up around 3 when the boards lock up and end up falling asleep :rolleyes:

Originally Posted by Mom2Ashli
I just found out yesterday that my Aunt who has already had two surgeries for her Breast Cancer now has to have a Mastectomy. And there are only two Doctors in R.I. that do that type of surgery and one of the them no longer does them and the other one doesn't accept her Insurance.

So I have asked some of the Ladies on the Breast Cancer Thread who happen to live in Massachusetts for some recommendations for Doctors in the Boston Area.

Not sure how I missed this

I will keep her in my prayers Kelli

kaylajr said:
So how are the house projects going?????????

have you listed it yet???

Has your BIL figured out where he will go when you move???????
House is going good-we just need to remulch the yard uinder all the trees and put in the kitchen floor but both cost about 200 so we are going to wait a bit til we can better afford it-

House is on the market and our 1st open house is Sunday-we listed with Century 21-(a friend of DH at work)

and who knows what my BIL is going to do-he was going to work at TSA Security at the airport like DH but surprise surprise!! they rejected him since after 5 attempts at getting the paper work done he still got it wrong!!!

5 attempts WOW

Hope he cleans up his area for the open house for you

Good Luck on it

And I still have to paint the siding on the house-I noticed that it really looked 100% better when I touched up a spot in the back so now I'm going to do the back and one side-plus I still have to paint the back of the garage-but it's suppose to rain until Sunday here and get really cold-so I don't know if I'll be able to get it all done :rolleyes:

eeyoresmountainpals said:
Booooo on Idol tonight! Katherine should have gone, not Chris.

DS will probably lose interest now that all the North Carolinians are gone!!!
HEY No fair posting the results some of us don't get to watch it till Thurs morning

ckckc2000 said:
And I still have to paint the siding on the house-I noticed that it really looked 100% better when I touched up a spot in the back so now I'm going to do the back and one side-plus I still have to paint the back of the garage-but it's suppose to rain until Sunday here and get really cold-so I don't know if I'll be able to get it all done :rolleyes:
Wow you have been busy and it looks like you have alot more planned

well it will all be worth it when you are sitting in your nice new house next winter laughing at me when it is 10 below zero ;)

ckckc2000 said:
Exactly what I was thinking-she did a much worse job than Chris-and DD is so devastated now!!!
I'll bet mine will be too

Jess was "in love" with him

kaylajr said:
5 attempts WOW

Hope he cleans up his area for the open house for you

Good Luck on it
He's such as goof he cleaned up by putting all his clothes on these shelves in his room-thought I was going to take the dressers out of his room-NO! so I made him put them all back in the drawers

Then he moves his bed from the corner to where??? Right in front of the door-!!! So I told him no that's rally a terrible place to put the bed,so people can trip over it as they enter the room-plus the carpet is disgusting from all the dirt from where the bed was-so we need to try and hide thatv a bit

he better not move in with us -Did I mention he was fired from his job as manager of the local tavern-well now he just sits and does nothing all day and with no prospects for a job down south he will not be welcomed to live with us-he's such a lazy person :sad2:

kaylajr said:
Wow you have been busy and it looks like you have alot more planned

well it will all be worth it when you are sitting in your nice new house next winter laughing at me when it is 10 below zero ;)
I know-and I guess I have to except the fact that the house is looking great and I can't get all the projects done in a month-so The 1st 1-2 open houses will just have to be like it is-at least all the rooms are purged of junk and clean and painted!!!

You and DH need to stand strong together on that and tell him NO WAY
are you coming with us

ckckc2000 said:
I know-and I guess I have to except the fact that the house is looking great and I can't get all the projects done in a month-so The 1st 1-2 open houses will just have to be like it is-at least all the rooms are purged of junk and clean and painted!!!

The purging would have been the hardest for me :rolleyes:

I am amazed at how much you accomplished in the little time you have

Oh and since he doesn't have a job-guess what-he can't pay any rent(although he can run his TV all night and day-I mean our TV) plus he now does laundry by us(holding tank will have to be pumped sooner(110.00-especially after he left the hot water running all day a couple weeks back) and the list just keeps climbing in the things that erk me about my BIL :rotfl:

maybe you should tell him to move Now instead of when you all do

if he can't pay you than out he goes

I know i sound harsh but free loading family memebers really bug me

I work hard for what i have and to share it with someone who is lazy just rubs me the wrong way

I have no trouble helping someone down on there luck
but when people start to take advantage :furious: :furious:

kaylajr said:
The purging would have been the hardest for me :rolleyes:

I am amazed at how much you accomplished in the little time you have
It is amazing-but I still feel like I've haven't done enough and the list just seems to keep getting longer-or I forget that we need to do something else-which all costs $$$$$

but if I look back at all we have done-and the basement was my biggest accomplishment-I thought I'd never get it clean-then I can see we have done a lot and we are just about ready for the open house

I'm sure it is MUCH better than you think

I think we always tend to be hard on ourselves

you probalby see things that the prospective new owners won't

well it is almost that time around the DIS so if i drop off you'll know why

I think the DIS is about to lock up-but we have thought of telling him to head down already-but I really don't know what he's going to do for a job-and I don't know if he could really handle a serious job-he's such a mess

but he feels like he's helping us and I really don't know how he can think that-especially since he's stopped working-but we will tolerate him for just about another 2 months and then it will be all over(I pray I pray)

It has been nice being able to chat with you
hopefully it won't be so long in between again

If I manage to stay awake i will be back

but i didn't get much sleep
Scooter ate something he shouldn't have and was up throwing up until about
11:30 and the alarm went off at 12:45 :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter