Last one to post........... Part 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know...I'm really gonna start taking this personal! I talked to myself almost all day and all night yesterday! Then, when I sigh off and go to bed everyone suddenly shows up! There's eight or nine pages now for me to read back! :rolleyes:

I get it. It's just that no one wants to talk to me! :sad1:

kaylajr said:
hope Kelli is having fun at Girl scout Camp :goodvibes

and i hope her MIL is doing ok

did I miss an update???

Ditto!

And if you did miss that update so did I. I've been waiting to hear how she's doing, too.

kaylajr said:
Had to go get Socks on my FEET were freezing

It is very cold and raining here. This is a good "go back to bed" morning. :teeth: And I think I may just do that in a little while. I am off today! :cool1: And aside from doing some laundry I think I'm going to relax most of the day!!!

kaylajr said:
I am going to the lake today
maybe i will be able to get some good Fall Foliage shots

according to the news we are at "peak" color this weekend

I bet it will be beautiful. Take lots of pics.

We were supposed to be at our peak this week but I'm afraid with all the wind and rain we've had this weekend we may not peak. We're already losing a lot of the leaves! But it is still beautiful here!

kaylajr said:
Kevins car is changed for the 07 season

it is gonna be yellow

He is still my favorite but YELLOW :confused3 :confused3

harvick.shell.384.jpg

At least now I can spot him...it's the guy in the pi** yellow car! :lmao:

eeyoresmountainpals said:
At least now I can spot him...it's the guy in the pi** yellow car! :lmao:

Or maybe I'll just think :banana:

(Sorry - just had to use the dancing banana! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: )

kaylajr said:
I DID IT

I fed the Rodents :yay:

WooHoo! Such bravery!!! :thumbsup2 Told you one of these days you'd learn to like them...okay, maybe not like them but tolerate them!

Good Ol Gal said:
not only did G's medicine cost more than my first car, it tastes horrible!! And he has to take it every 8 hours..... we even have to wake him up in the middle of the night for it :(

:sad2: Did you start the sticker chart for him like you said you thought you might do??

dh is trying to clean the garage out so he can park in there for winter.

he wants me to help, and I should really, but I've been up doing chores for almost 2 hours while he's been sleeping. I didn't make him help me, so I don't think he should make me help him :earboy2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter