• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Last Playhouse Disney Show at MGM?

ecuagoddess

Mouseketeer
hello everybody! i was wondering if anybody knew where i could find the schedule for the Playhouse Disney shows at MGM. i'm trying to plan my day there with my soon-to-be-3YO. i know that schedules change, and i will be going in November, but i would like a rough estimation.

thanks in advance!

Hey it worked, whadda ya know!!
and sorry I ment it will give you the schedules for this week!!

anditoo - I'm so glad you posted this site, it's really helpful. One question, though...do you have any idea how much the schedule can change from week to week. I saw it noted that it usually doesn't change much, but I'm not sure what that implies exactly. Is it likely that the characters and the regular show schedules (such as Voyage of Little Mermaid, etc.) will remain the same?

I know that the schedules change according to the park times. Say the park opens at 9:00 the first playhouse disney show is listed at 10:00, well if the park opens earlier or later the disney show might be bumped up or back by a 1/2 hour or hour also it depends on if its the busy season, they might have one or two shows less a day if it is not scheduled to be busy (they determine by hotel reservations). If it were me I would go to
www.allearsnet.com
I am not sure exactly where on the website, but if you navigate around you can get the park hours for the time of year you are going, now these are not official times. They estimate the hours according to the previous two years.
Then I would go to the steve soars sight and match up the times that you get to a schedule of the same times and that would probably be the best guesstimation you could get. I hope I didn't confuse you guys, if I did let me know I will try to be more clear. Besides actually being there the best part of a disney trip is the planning!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter