Last Survivor episode? May 11th

jazmyin

Mouseketeer
Our family is addicted to Survivor. From my understanding the last episode will be aired on Sunday May 11th. This is our first night on the Wonder. We have a late seating and have second thoughts about skipping dinner a ordering room service. Anyone else considering this?

Tell you what I'll trade with you. You can watch the show on my big screen tv at my place, I'll get a case of beer in for you and some munchies and I'll take your cruise?
Well was worth a try :)
Cheers,
Grumbo

Our family is addicted to Survivor.
We have a late seating and have second thoughts about skipping dinner a ordering room service. Anyone else considering this?

You have GOT to be kidding...

(I didn't mean to sound harsh - merely astounded. Yours truly has - proudly - never watched an episode of Survivor, Friends, Seinfeld or anything else since the days of Taxi. Stopped when laugh tracks became more important than creativity).

Gee BD I thought I was the only one that had never seen Friends or Seinfeld. :)
Always had to sit at work when everyone started reliving Seinfeld episodes and had NO clue what the heck they were talking about :)
However I DO watch Survivor but for a cruise I think I could arrange to have it taped or read about it later :)
Taxi WAS a great show. MASH was my favourite with Colonel Flagg of the C.I.A. :p
So Jazmyin what kind of beer did you want for the 11th? :)
Cheers,
Grumbo

Hey Grumbo!

Taxi WAS a great show.

To this day I still chuckle when thinking about Jim's "What does a yellow light mean" routine. To me it's on the same level as Abbott and Costello's "Who's on first?"...

jazmyin-

I was in the same situation in December! DH and I were on the first night of our first Disney cruise (and my first cruise of any type) and lo and behold, the Survivor finale was that night, and we had late seating at Triton's that night. DH was VERY upset with me; having to miss Survivor PLUS dress up! :rolleyes:

I ate very quickly and skipped dessert, and we made it back in time to see the last 1/2 hour.

Keep in mind, this was the first time I had ever watched one of the Survivors and of all times, it has to end during my cruise! :rolleyes:

I do not regret missing most of the finale and I would recommend that you enjoy your nice dinner in whichever restaurant you're scheduled in for that evening. I will think of you (and envy you) as I watch the Finale next Sunday! ;) Whatever you decide, have a WONDERful cruise!

Stick a tape in your VCR and program it to tape it while your gone, then you have something to look forward to when you get home.
We are hopelessly addicted to this program and have watched every episode!

LOL! I think that if I was going to be on the Magic next Sunday...I would just arrange for the show to be taped...by a couple people to make sure...and watch it when you get back & are going thru let down from leaving the ship. :) I am also a Survivor fan but this cruise would make me forget about it.

hadnt thought about survivor (dont watch it) , but May 11th is also The 90210 reunion on Fox. Any chance of theWonder having Fox ? Not that I would watch it , but if my kids happen to be sleeping anyway......

Hey jaz, I can totally relate to your problem. You could eat at Topsiders that night and then watch. I hear it's a good alternative and a nice change of pace.

I can sympathize! We never miss an episode either, EXCEPT when we were on the Wonder this past March, I forgot all about it. Didn't even think about it, until my sister started telling me what happened it when we got home. You'll be having so much fun, you won't mind missing the show. Watch it when you get home. By the way, I hope Butch wins the money!

Jazmyin,

We will also be on that cruise and also missing Survivor along with you. 2 years ago we were in WDW and missed one of the finales. We made sure we set the VCR at home and avoided all TV and Newspaper until we got home to see it. We ate at O'Hanas at the Poly that night and they had the show on in the bar. It was tough but we avoided watching. This is our plan again this year. We guarantee that all of us will be having too much fun that night to think about Survivor (since we know that the tape will be waiting for us when we get home.)

On the Magic, several of us are planning on going to the ESPN box and having a Survivor Party. I will set the tape on the VCR to tape it in case I decide to skip the ESPN deal. But I love the show and was happy that others were planning a party to watch it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter