Last thing you bought on Amazon

6 pack of Similac Alimentum formula cans...hopefully last case ever since DD is 11 months.

1 DreamBaby stroller fan for our Sept WDW trip

Bungee cords, a shaving brush and shaving cream bowl, thermometer, pond treatment, vitamin B complex and a pair of Men's crocs in my last order.

Wires.

DH had to wire DS's xbox360 to the internet thingy, because it wasn't getting a good signal via wireless. Can't move the internet thingy, because there is only one working phone jack in the house (dining room) so that's where the internet thingy needs to be (phone runs off of it too). He wired the PS3 in the living room to it too because sometimes the signal drops there.

so now I have a blue wire running from the dining room, above the front door, across the shelf in the kitchen, into the living room. Then DH was able to drill a hole in the wall and ran another blue wire from there into DS's room.

Also this week, DD1's birthday presents (cute little dragon statues and a nice wrap) and DD2/SoIL's wedding gifts (canvas printing of the Tangled boat scene and a Mickey waffle maker--makes 4 mini Mickey heads that you can put popsicle sticks into while it's cooking.)

white "shrug" style sweater for DD7. Couldn't find one in any store around here, but she needs to wear one over spaghetti strap dresses for school.

A replacement cord to charge an iPhone and some bubble mailing envelopes for the things I am selling on eBay.

I really like this thread because I can always contribute:

Last night: A Buffalo Bills mug, printer ink, and a Rubik's cube to send to my DS at college for his birthday tomorrow.

Today: Found my daughter's last college book at a great price.

Later today: Need some fall teas and will be looking for some good ones at a great price.

Jackery portable phone recharger, Frogg Togg cooling towels, sunscreen and a Mickey Tee-Shirt in my last order. Wonder where I'm going :D

College text books for my DD. Well we didn't actually buy them, we rented them. $132 to rent 3 books from Amazon. Through her school it would have been $302 to rent and through Chegg it would have been $182.

I hope returning the books is easy. When we rent through her school, she just walks them over to the bookstore (that doesn't actually sell books).

College text books for my DD. Well we didn't actually buy them, we rented them. $132 to rent 3 books from Amazon. Through her school it would have been $302 to rent and through Chegg it would have been $182.

I hope returning the books is easy. When we rent through her school, she just walks them over to the bookstore (that doesn't actually sell books).

My daughter has rented from Amazon and it was a very easy process to return. Just make sure she does it before the return by date.

A camera for our Wild, Wild West trip. :) At least that's what I called it. Not very wild, but we had a blast! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter