Last Time To Post Game

Is it really, 11:03 AM ? I'm home with sicko son. He was barfing and coughing last night. I'm tired....

Donna, are your tickers new?

Yes, that's the correct time Taeja. So sorry your son is sick. That's the worst! :(

How was your trip? My tickers are indeed new--very excited for the cruise but it's a long time away LOL! ;)

11:12am

luckywife said:
Yes, that's the correct time Taeja. So sorry your son is sick. That's the worst! :(

How was your trip? My tickers are indeed new--very excited for the cruise but it's a long time away LOL! ;)

11:12am

11:13AM How exciting! May I ask, are you going to stay at the parks or off property before or after? Thank you, I hope my son gets better soon too he's got a flag football game tomorrow.

Are you going to the MNSdADNREN party? I can never get that abreviation right.

LOL! I'm sorry, I don't know what you're talking about. :blush: Do you mean MNSSHP? If so, no I don't think we're planning on that. Right now we've booked the cruise but haven't decided anything else about the trip. DH would like to spend around 5 days onsite but I'm wondering if that might be too much with the cruise, plus days at Disney with a 4 year old.

Hope your son has a great football game tomorrow! My 12 year old plays tackle football. Eeek!

OK..back to the game ;)
12:08pm

luckywife said:
LOL! I'm sorry, I don't know what you're talking about. :blush: Do you mean MNSSHP? If so, no I don't think we're planning on that. Right now we've booked the cruise but haven't decided anything else about the trip. DH would like to spend around 5 days onsite but I'm wondering if that might be too much with the cruise, plus days at Disney with a 4 year old.

Hope your son has a great football game tomorrow! My 12 year old plays tackle football. Eeek!

OK..back to the game ;)
12:08pm

1:21PM Yes, that's it! MNSSHP type that 10 times.... Have fun planning your cruise, be sure to join your cruise thread. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter