Late check in

MAC3

I'll be quiet now!
Hi Everyone,

I guess I'm looking for someone to put my worries to rest.

We will be arriving @ BWV on the 23rd of Nov but our flight doesn't land until 11:05 pm so by the time we get the rental car and get to the resort I imagine it will be way past midnight.

DH wants to stop for groceries as well. My question is will I get the worst room on property for checking in so late?

Thanks for reading,

For my peace if mind, I would probably get a hotel somewhere for that night and check into DVC on the next day. You may be OK. How important is non-HA room to you? You may get one. This is not my experience, it's just from what I remember reading about on these boards. We have a future trip coming up, and I'm debating whether to check into BCV at 9PM or waiting until the next morning, after all, they let you swim in SAB as soon as you check in. You don't have to wait until your room is ready.

My first thought was to check in late on Thursday night, after all, then we won't be moving, but I'm chickening out. I'm interested in reading what others suggest to you!

Bobbi :flower:

Thank Bobbi,

I originally had a room @ PC booked until I thought hey great lets just keep the whole vacation @ BWV (no moving) DH loves when he can drop the luggage and relax.

I did this all before getting our airfare and it turns out our flight is late so, I guess if we get a HA room then so be it. I just won't expect the best.

The best room I ever got was when I arrived at 1 AM. (I loved that room! LOL!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter