Late deal - 1 week - Help please!

Luka14

Earning My Ears
Hi all

I have the opportunity to do a week in Orlando (Universal) from Tuesday 31st May next week with partner and 2 little ones.

Few things spinning round my head but please can you help if I have missed anything?

Will I get ESTAs sorted in time?

Will I get Universal passes sorted?

Covid requirements?

Is it too short a trip (I think I can make it work - few days in Universal and then Volcano Bay)

Any issues flying into Melbourne Orlando?

Edit: Weather!?

Thanks all!!

Last edited:
Will I get ESTAs sorted in time?
They usually come through in hours, but it's not guaranteed. They aren't expensive so do them now.

Wil I get Universal passes sorted?
Don't see why not.

Covid requirements?
If vaccinated it's just getting your NHS certificate and then doing tests before flying.

Is it too short a trip (I think I can make it work - few days in Universal and then Volcano Bay)
Given the long and expensive flights most people from the UK go for longer to make it worthwhile, but if you can make it work go for it.

Any issues flying into Melbourne Orlando?
It's a long way from Orlando, so it'll probably be more time and cost getting from/to the airport than MCO.

Edit: Weather!?
Yes, there will be weather.

I applied for an ESTA yesterday and it came through within an hour. Make sure that you use the official Homeland Security website and ignore the optional questions.

I would suggest downloading the UOR app and purchasing the UOR tickets directly from UOR. The tickets will then almost instantly appear in the app wallet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter