Latest, greatest Avis discount code(s)?

Mtdewbuzz

Mouseketeer
OK, so what code(s) get us the best deal with Avis right now?
Does that "USA" code still work? The Mouse Savers code? Both of them? Any new ones?

I have to officially book my rental car this week, so let me know!

I was looking also and Costco has a great discount of around $10-$15 off,if you are a member try it if not ill get the code.

mtdewbuzz....hi....DO NOT USE THE USA CODE!!!! I tried using it in May when I went down to Fla. I booked on the website with no problem, but when I went to check in at Avis they said my rate was $100 more than quoted online. They said that rate is not a valid rate and there is a computer glitch in the system that they are working on to not accept that code online. I have used K163324 which is a group rate I found on mousesavers.com. Used it a few times to book online with no problem.

For a van from MCO to Radisson was $61.95 and from the Port to MCO on the return was only $56.65. Prices may have gone up since then....I booked back in March. I am sure if you need a smaller car the price will be less. The above prices included tax.

See you on the 3rd!!!!

MJ

Thank you, fellow August 3rd cruiser! ;)

I'm still looking to get something cheap as possible, so therefore hopefully *bumping*:bounce: this will get someone else to help out! Anyone??

I got a mini-van for 1 week through Dollar for $261 using one of these codes: FVG, ENTERTAIN, MCC. This includes all taxes. Try all three because they work different for times/places. If you want someplace at the airport (Dollar is off airport) Budget has good prices using code O54944.:)

I'm not sure about the Dollar location the previous poster is speaking of, but there is a Dollar Rent A Car at the Orlando International Airport (actually, 2 of them). They are located with the other car rental agencies, and their cars are in the garage with all the other rental cars.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter