Latest Hyatt MCO shuttle

Mrspeaks

DIS Veteran
Anyone know the latest shuttle departure from the Hyatt MCO to the cruise port? We are staying there the night before our cruise and I am contemplating going to the MK after hours event the night before. If we go, I’d like to sleep in a bit. When I have stayed there in the past I have wanted to opposite, the first bus to the port! Thanks

You go to the tables set up on the Lobby and are assigned a bus. I think we had to be down there around 8:30? They probably leave every 15 or 20 minutes as they fill up. As far as I know you can’t pick a time. Depends on how many people have signed up for transportation. If you want to “sleep in” maybe it would be better to arrange your own transportation.

I believe you are assigned a bus time from the Hyatt lobby based on your CC level. However you could just reserve DCL transfers from the MCO (airport) location. Those are first-come/first-served, and I think the last shuttle might be as late as 1pm.

Just received this today (we're sailing on Friday):

Guests are invited to meet with the Disney Cruise Line representative at the Hospitality Desk located in the lobby at the following times:
  • Concierge Guests at 8:45 AM (EST)
  • Pearl Castaway Club Guests at 8:45 AM (EST)
  • Platinum Castaway Club Guests at 9:00 AM (EST)
  • Gold Castaway Club Guests at 9:15 AM (EST)
  • Silver Castaway Club Guests at 9:30 AM (EST)
  • All other Guests from 9:45 AM (EST) – 10:15 AM (EST)
We're Silver, but our PAT is Group 3 @ 10:45AM. I'm wondering the opposite - if we can show up "early" to the Hospitality Desk in hopes of getting to port by 10:45AM. Our PAT seems awfully early for Silver + a sold out sailing. 🤷‍♀️

We're Silver, but our PAT is Group 3 @ 10:45AM. I'm wondering the opposite - if we can show up "early" to the Hospitality Desk in hopes of getting to port by 10:45AM. Our PAT seems awfully early for Silver + a sold out sailing.
They won't start boarding the ship until at least 11:30. We've seen boarding start as early as 11:40 and start as late 12:05. So even if you are there by 10:45 you won't get on until probably noon or a bit after since they first board the family of the day, then concierge, then start calling boarding numbers every 5 minutes. You'll just spend time sitting in the terminal. With a bus check-in time of 9:30, you'll likely be arriving before they start boarding. Your PAT is early because that's what they do when you take the bus from the Hyatt. The last time we took the bus from the Hyatt, we were on a bus a little after 9 am and sat in the terminal for almost two hours.

Chances are, if you show up early to the Hospitality desk, they'll just make you wait until Silver is called and even if they check you in, you'll probably need to wait until the bus for your CC level is called.

They won't start boarding the ship until at least 11:30. We've seen boarding start as early as 11:40 and start as late 12:05. So even if you are there by 10:45 you won't get on until probably noon or a bit after since they first board the family of the day, then concierge, then start calling boarding numbers every 5 minutes. You'll just spend time sitting in the terminal. With a bus check-in time of 9:30, you'll likely be arriving before they start boarding. Your PAT is early because that's what they do when you take the bus from the Hyatt. The last time we took the bus from the Hyatt, we were on a bus a little after 9 am and sat in the terminal for almost two hours.

Chances are, if you show up early to the Hospitality desk, they'll just make you wait until Silver is called and even if they check you in, you'll probably need to wait until the bus for your CC level is called.
This is very helpful. Thank you!

Just take the DCL shuttle from MCO and you can sleep in and be on your own schedule. You will have to take your luggage with you. I believe last bus to the port is 1pm or maybe a little later. Easy peasy!!

Just received this today (we're sailing on Friday):

Guests are invited to meet with the Disney Cruise Line representative at the Hospitality Desk located in the lobby at the following times:
  • Concierge Guests at 8:45 AM (EST)
  • Pearl Castaway Club Guests at 8:45 AM (EST)
  • Platinum Castaway Club Guests at 9:00 AM (EST)
  • Gold Castaway Club Guests at 9:15 AM (EST)
  • Silver Castaway Club Guests at 9:30 AM (EST)
  • All other Guests from 9:45 AM (EST) – 10:15 AM (EST)
We're Silver, but our PAT is Group 3 @ 10:45AM. I'm wondering the opposite - if we can show up "early" to the Hospitality Desk in hopes of getting to port by 10:45AM. Our PAT seems awfully early for Silver + a sold out sailing. 🤷‍♀️
Adding to/ emphasizing @kiford,

Follow the Hospitality desk instructions for showing up in the Hotel Lobby.

The big benefit of staying at the MCO Hyatt and using the associated DCL transportation is precisely that low PAT + BG, especially for lower- or non-Castaway Club- status guests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter