• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

latest reservation avail for Palo's

Dayna

Earning My Ears
We are going on the 3 night Wonder and don't want to miss any of the restaurants and were thinking doing Palo's after the 8pm show. (We have early seating for dinner). Most cruises I have been on there is a midnight buffet, I know there isn't on Disney, I thought this could kinda be the same. Has anyone double dipped like this before. How easy/ difficult is it to get a Flounder's reservation for a late night Palo's spot. Which night would be the best night to do this. Please help.

Dayna

Palo is a wonderful restaurant, but you really don't want to go there after having eaten another meal. :) You may want to just get appetizers and a drink at your rotation restaurant.

The latest seatings generally are around 9:00 pm.

Is dining at Palo's difficult to get? How does one get a ressie here and is it "a must"? Is this included in the cruise or additional? All drinks are extra right?:confused:

To eat dinner at Palo is an extra charge of $5 per person. IMHO It is a must. If you can, I would recomend going during the sunset, it is a breathtaking sight. Make sure you have the chocolate soufle (sp?)!

Queen-

If I remember from your other post, you are traveling in Cat. 1. The concierge service can get Palo ressies for you. Otherwise, you make them after you board, as listed on your Navigator, on a first-come, first-served basis.

Reneesam,

Thank you. After posting I saw this in the concierge section which I was unaware of till then. thank you.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter