Laundry at Hard Rock Hotel??

Liv2CdWorld

<font color=CC99CC>I love these boards ---- this i
Are there laundry facilities at the Hard Rock Hotel?

when I was there they were on floors 2 &4. There were only 2 washers and 2 dryers on each floor. Can be a line because there are 600 rooms.

Yep.....just used those washers/dryers this week. Didn't have to wait for the washers but waited hours for the dryers.....seems lots of people must either wash their clothes in the sinks in their rooms or just throw their clothes that are wet from the rides right into the dryers as multiple people got the dryers ahead of me and none had gone through those washers! Was starting to get really frustrating! (Granted.....they all had as much of a right to the dryer as I did, but it was still frustrating!) I didn't plan on doing laundry in the first place, but with 3 kids, things happen.....perhaps that contributed to my frustration in the first place!

I have read signs that some laundrymats say that you can only use the dryers if you use the washers. I think you wait longer for dryers because it takes longer to dry than to wash. It is the WORST part of vacation, the very worst.

What we have had to do is this. (at HRH with laundy)

What everyone has said is true, but this is our plan.

You keep a lookout between both floors-When either is completely empty you bring two loads of laundry and STAY THERE.

Why? There are those in this world that will remove your clothes from the washer and/or dryer and then use it for themselves.

You mean to say that someone will take your clothes out of the washer while it is running? HOW RUDE. I know that if you are gone too long and the washer/dryer has stopped people will take the stuff out instead of waiting for you to return. It has to be the worst part of going away - laundry. (rain stinks as well)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter