• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

laundry

Quick tip, on every elevator landing stage there are deck plans these will show the location of the laundry on the deck.

FYI, a tip:

On our Disney Dream cruise, I had looked at the deck plan and figured where I thought the closest laundry was. Our room was deck 5 forward. as I was leaving our stateroom to go do laundry, I saw our stateroom host, who greeted me, we had a brief chat and the issue of laundry came up. I told him where i was off to. He told me that no actually, the laundry on deck 2 forward was actually much easier to get to and a better option (all we had to do was get to the elevator, go down to floor two, and it was right there beside the elevator; the other location would have meant walk, elevator, walk or alternatively a long walk across our deck). He was right :-) We did many loads of laundry there.

I highly suggest asking your stateroom host where the best laundry room is relative to your stateroom. By all means, look at the deck plans so you have an idea of where they are and where you think will be best; but do ask :-)

-SW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter