Lazy Daze RV's...any info or help?

Brer_Papa

DIS Veteran
We are in the market for a new RV. With our youngest son now living in Orlando and working @ WDW, we plan on making more trips to Florida to visit our son and DIL. We think the best way would be to RV, combine the visit with some WDW time and what better place to stay than FW?

In the latest issue of MotorHome magazine, they feature a Lazy Daze 26 footer. The article was quite complimentary.

We have looked up their website, found out it is a dealer direct manufacturer (no problem), we like the size, the price, and even picked a floor plan if we go forward.

I read one website that said the Lazy Daze is rare to see back east (where we are) but are all over the west.

I am hoping before we start booking a trip to see the manufacturer in California that maybe someone here has some information or personal experience with the product. Thanks in advance!

Hmmmm.......

Guess it's pretty obscure. DH and I go to the big RV show in Chicago every year, haven't seen it there, either. Have you tried RVer boards?

Good luck! :D

I agree with house_of_princesses check out the RV boards.

iRV2 has members with a very wide spectrum of RV types. You should be able to find your information there.

As i said, the Lazy Daz RV is pretty scarce in the east.....and i did keep searching on line for information...

I found a great website that is more helpful than i hoped.....it is...

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lifewithalazydazerv/

being a "dealer direct" may eplain why they aren't in attendance at the rv expos'

anyway, thanks so much for the advice...thanks for reading my post....and...if you're curious....check out the website.....maybe you can see why this RV has me so interested

btw...the compnay website is:

www.lazydaze.com

thanks again...

My wife and I just bought a Lazy Daze RV (private sale). A used 1987 24' class C. Yes 1987. We are the 4th owner, it came with paperwork and maintenance records going back until new. Everything works and works well (A/C, lights, refrigerator, heater, stove, shower, toilet, status panel, fans, evaporative cooler, all cabinets, just everything). It is the best featured and best made. It has features in 1987 that some still don't have. Layout and construction quality are excellent. Freinds that have seen it thought it was a 1997 not 1987 based on it's condition. Yes I am in California, I have since met a few (6-8) other Lazy Daze owners, they all praise this brand of RV. My wife and I looked for 3 months before buying, we were willing to pay up to $30,000. This one cost us $8,000 and is in better condition than others that were late model costing $20-25,000. PS Not that Lazy Daze comes with it but the last owner had a solar panel installed that charges the "house" batteries. Installed by Camping World costing about $750. It charges the batteries when ever light, we have never come close to running out of 12v power (we even run a 9in tv/vcr on 12v).

Hi the wiz49...and thanks for sharing that information!

The enthusiasm I detected in your post was just what I needed....

the solar panels are a Lazy Daze option now if i remember right from what i read at their website..

sounds like you not only got a fabulous RV , you made a sweet deal...CONGRATULATIONS!

I wish you many years of happiness and many miles of fun.....

THANKS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter