Le Cellier or Narccoossee’s?

Haven't been to Narcoossee's since it reopened, but before reopening it had fallen to subpar and overrated for us. We're booked to try it again, so depending on that it may return to my personal top 10 list :) But if you have heard positive vibes since the reopening, it's a great spot. Citrico's is also good for your description. I would also agree with the Monsieur Paul and Le Cellier recommendations. And I would add Takumi-Tei as an option.
As a fellow Canadian I need to go with Le Cellier although we haven't been since it became signature.

Thanks all. Looks like we have both pencilled in, assuming we can get the reservations, since I’m gunning for Narccoossee’s and him indoors wants Le Cellier! 😂

Love all the food at Narcoossee's so it's hard to choose but I only like the appys at LC.

As a fellow Canadian I need to go with Le Cellier although we haven't been since it became signature.
I’m also Canadian but probably never doing Le Cellier again. Atmosphere is like a tiny version of The Keg, and all the food was crazy salty. We really wanted to like it but it didn’t hit right in food or atmosphere (other than kind of replicating the dark Canadian steakhouse look).

For a bit of romance but also superior food? Any other restaurants we should consider instead? We are adventurous eaters, both into our animal proteins. We have Jiko booked for another night. Don’t want too stuffy or formal.
Le Cellier has a feeling of an older steakhouse, not necessarily romantic but def not too stuffy or formal, neither is Narcoossee's. However, if I'm picking for a date night, def narcoossee's, you have the GF, the views of the water and a more modern feel since it's just been refreshed. I'd class LC as a steakhouse that your grandparents would enjoy.

I'd pick Toledo over both but since it's only between the 2 of them, then definitely Narcoossee's.

For a bit of romance but also superior food? Any other restaurants we should consider instead? We are adventurous eaters, both into our animal proteins. We have Jiko booked for another night. Don’t want too stuffy or formal.
California grill is always a win for fireworks viewing

Not sure how Narcoossee's is since it reopened. Le Cellier is a very good steak house. The menu at Narcoossee's is much more creative. Always had great steak at le Cellier, but depending where you are seated, the tables can be packed in tightly (like San Angel). My vote is Narcoossee's based on previous meals.

Narcosees! Try for a bit later reservation as they pipe in the music and you can see the fireworks it's amazing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter