• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

le cellier

josmo

Mouseketeer
trying to make my ressies for sept and le cellier is completely booked for the nine days i willl be there!!!

Have you tried for lunch or in the afternoon. The last couple of years we have only been able to get lunches. Also I would keep checking on line every day if you have your heart set on it.

Try for odd times, like 2:45pm.
Keep, keep trying. People will cancel. And then sometimes just try to walk up. We got back today from a quick 3-day trip and walked up to La Cellier Saturday at 6:30 pm and they sat us. :worship: We were shocked. But sometimes it happens.

I just made my ADR's this morning for my Sept 25th trip .I wanted October 1st and nothing was available,but I did get sept 28th,I wanted a reservation for 5:00 PM , but I had to settle for 4:35 so it's not all bad.

I booked it for september 29 this morning. Afterward I checked and there was still reservations available around 7pm or so for the 26-30.:)

i am looking anytime between the 16th of sept to the 24th,and i will keep looking.last year i had a hardtime getting ohanas but snagged that one a week before i left so i know there is hope!!! :)

I am getting so anxious about this. My 180 doesn't open up until Saturday and seems like there is already slim picking for my dates.

Le Cellier is the only ADR that I want.

Autumn

I booked this morning for Le Cellier on Sept 28th, they had 4:45 and 7:45 but that didn't work for our schedule so I took a lunch time and switched my Princess Meal to Dinner instead. Last year it was joke to try to get in at any time of day!

I checked yesterday for the 180 out date and saw there was lunch ADRs available and that was last night. Maybe the OP is only trying for dinner?? Dinner is the harder of the 2 to get, but the menus are very similar, so no big deal. Actually during Food and Wine we prefer late lunches so we have more time to spend at F&W booths.

I just made my ADR's this morning for my Sept 25th trip .I wanted October 1st and nothing was available,but I did get sept 28th,I wanted a reservation for 5:00 PM , but I had to settle for 4:35 so it's not all bad.

October 1st is beginning of food and Wine festival so llots of visitors for the food and everyone wants Le Cellier!

I was persistent all day yesterday and kept checking and low and behold I ended up getting Le Celier for the second time of my trip. I got Sept 28 and ended up cancelling The Wave which I wasn't too keen on trying in the first place ,and added Le Celier for Oct 1st at 6:35 PM. I just don't understand that at 6:00 AM I couln't get Oct 1st and at 4:00 PM I had the choice of 5:50 or 6:35.So all I can say is don't worry and just don't give up trying to get it.It worked out for me...:goodvibes:goodvibes

I just did my ADRs this morning and got Le Cellier for 2:55 on 9/26. Not really what I wanted, but our plane gets in around 10:30 so it'll be a nice way to start the vacay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter