• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Least expensive place to buy autograph books?

tsapen

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know the least expensive place to by these necessities? 3 D.D.'s and 1 D.S. who think they need a new one with each visit? Any suggestions would be appreciated!

I had my kids make theirs...

They used clip art on each page, and then we took cardstock, put more clip art on the front and back.

We then took it to Staples so they could laminate/bind it.. Cant tell you how many comments my DD got on it from CMs.. You made this, honey? You did a good job!

We did a modified Epcot passport as well. Since my son couldnt' read at the time, we took flags of the countries, put the countries name on each page, (again clip art), and did the same thing with cardstock and lamination/binding.. He got tons of comments as well from the CMs in the countries.. In fact other parents were asking us where they could buy them..

It actually only took about an hour to do, they go to participate in it, and it only cost about $3 for the binding/lamination

I ordered one from the latest Current clearance catalog. The one I ordered was $2.19 but it was kind of girlish. I cannot remember if there were more in the catalog suitable for boys.

Either at your local dollar store or in Orlando at one of the factory outlets like Belz.

Years ago I simply took copy paper and folded it in half, stapled it and the kids (4,6, 10) decorated the cover. While we receive many compliments on them they were difficult for the characters to sign since they did not have a rigid back. This time I bought half size binders from Wal-Mart ($1.97) that we will fill with cheap copy paper cut in half and again decorate the covers. The kids get a kick out of making their own and I save money.

Wouldn't now be the perfect time of year to find these things on sale in stationery stores or Walmart, being the end of the school year and all?

Donna

Thank you so much for all of the ideas! In fact, we made the autograph books tonight!!! The only part we need to finish is the laminating of the covers and the binding! That will be tomorrow's project! I will be sure to make the covers another layer deep so they add enough resistance for the characters to sign.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter