• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Leave parks for lunch at Citywalk?

For our first Universal trip I was nervous because I kept hearing about the walk from the parking garage, thru CityWalk, then finally to the parks. I expected a 20 min walk. It really isn't bad. My mom has a double knee replacement in October 2016 and came with us to the parks in November 2016. Don't be put off by people saying it's a far walk. :)

If you are first time universal coming from Disney I think Citi-walk will be your best bet for most meals if you are not staying at one of the resorts... I do not care much for the food at the parks but worth eating once or twice hands down for in park food Disney wins--with the exception of the big doughnut... of course eating at Citi-walk is very easy or you if are staying at a Universal resort take a break and go back.. the resorts are owned by Lowes resorts and have excellent food I could eat at Cabana Bay's counter service all week with no issue for every meal...it is nothing like what Disney serves in mass scale at their Value resorts... Universal is far smaller than Disney and you will find going back to your resort or Citi walk for a meal to be easy....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter