Leaving Tomorrow..

FayeW

DIS Veteran
We are leaving tomorrow, if I don't have a nervous breakdown first! I am trying to get all my files in order so that the people who are handling my clients don't have to do too much while I'm gone, which means that at least 3 of my files have last minute fires I have to put out. On top of that, my DH, who is home for a break, seems to think he is on holiday from LIFE as well as work, so I am trying to get everybody packed and organized, think of all the last minute things, and get the Christmas parcels wrapped and sent to the inlaws because it will be too late to mail it once we get back. I am very excited about our trip, but I am feeling completely stressed, underappreciated, and sorry for myself. (However I did find time to come and seek some sympathy from my cyber friends!) Oh, and did I mention, I am terrified of flying. Maybe I need some of Delswife's medication, do you think she will share?

Take a deep breath.... now exhale! LOL

Have a great time.

Have a great trip, FayeW! Don't worry, once you are on your way, the excitement will overcome the stress you are feeling now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter