Left Over Credits: Do You Think Most People.........

calgarygary said:
POFQ was more than accomodating as they allowed you to use the TS at CS when it was your error. RainForest is not part of the DDP. You can check out the details of the dining plan here. There are no TS in the Animal Kingdom only at the Lodge. Animal Kingdom does have 2 of the best CS though.

Actually, Animal Kingdom had Donald's Breakfastasaurus, which is indeed a TS at breakfast, and on the DDP.

However, I will agree that it was nice of POFQ to let them use the up to $20 thing, as I've only heard of places allowing you to use 1 TS as a regular 1 CS (which, I guess, could come to $20 some places).

We only had left over snack credits, so we bought a ton of Mickey head rice krispy treats. :) Yum.

Last year with free dining, we had 7 snack credits left over. We got water bottles and snacks with that. This year I have planned out everything but not our snacks so we will see what we have left over. :wave2:

It is quite normal to be allowed to use 1 TS in exchange for 1 CS, just not the other way around. We had this problem in Norway's CS during last visit--the CM rang us up for TS instead of CS, and then said sorry, she couldn't fix it. Eventually, I did get in touch with someone who fixed it!

Conservative Hippie said:
It is quite normal to be allowed to use 1 TS in exchange for 1 CS, just not the other way around.

I had heard that, just not ever heard of a CM setting a monetary value- i.e. the $20.

When we finished our last meal I had to pay OOP for my son's TS breakfast because we had used all of those but we still had 10 snack credits and 3 CS credits. We had no sooner finished eating and ran to the room to get our luggage for DME pick up and I was down at Mara using up our last credits. Since DME picks you up so early I knew that as full as I was at the time I'd be starved by flight time so I grabbed three wraps, three side salads, three desserts, two bottles of water and a choc milk to use the CS credits. I also brought home eight Mickey rice krispy bars and two bags of cheetos. even if I hadn't picked up all this food for the airport and flight home we still got more than our money's worth out of the plan.

On my last day I had 3 snack and 2 CS credits left. I used the snacks to buy water and bananas for the plane and then I bought the lady behind me her lunch. I enjoyed making her day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter