legit discount ticket offers????

tommyd

Earning My Ears
I ahve heard that the Kissimmee Walmart offers discounted tickets for WDW. I am lookinf for 4 day Park Hopper passes. Do they have legit passes?

Also heard about Orlando Ticket Sales offering a 4 day ppark Hopper PLUSS pass (which Disney doesn't offer) for $214. Anyone know if this is a legitimate offer??

If I were a person who would wait until I get to WDW, I'd feel very comfortable buying them from Wal-Mart (a name I know and trust).

With that said, I buy my tickets at the local Disney Store using my Disney Club discount and know that I have them...

connections also offers a 4 day plus pass. People here have ordered & used them with no problems at all. I think they are a special type of ticket that Disney does not offer to the general public, but they are new, unused passes.

The website is connections123.com you have to be a member to order the tickets. You can get a 1 month trial for $1. They also sell counter service lunch vouchers, which can be a good deal.

Try the budget board for more info.

I also buy my ticketsat the disney store :D

We bought our tickets from the Wal-Mart in Kissimmee in December and they were fine.
Go to mousesavers.com to find out more ways to save on WDW tickets.
:)

(edited to remove link)

we bought 5 day hopper plus passes last year. The service was very fast and they were a decent % savings.

We got our tickets from a website that mousesavers mentioned--floridaorlandotickets.com and saved more than we would have with our dc card..you may want to check it out. I'm not sure what options they have. We bought 7 day park hoppers. We ordered the over the internet and they arrived within a week.

We also ordered and received tix from floridaorlandotickets.com--got them in five days-- cheaper than DC and AAA. Check out www.mousesavers.com for legit discounts. Leaving in five days! Whoo!

Buy the 4+'s from connections, use 3 park days and 1 plus day, then sell the 1 day left on the hopper on Ebay (they average 60 per ticket). Good luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter