LegoLand on the weekend?

Pixieshouse

DIS Veteran
I just booked our trip for March :cool1: and now the planning is beginning.

We are arriving on a Sat. and departing on a Sun. I know the crowds at DL are better during the week and with the schedule at LL I was wondering if Sunday would be really crowded.

Are we better off going to LL on Sunday and then spending the remainder of the week at DL? Or is Sunday at DL ok and then take a break in between.

Thanks!

I live in San Diego and have been a member of Legoland for about 4 years. It is NEVER even close to as crowded as Disneyland. Even at it's most crowded, it is not too busy. (unless you are there in the summer or Spring break). I went last Sunday...and it was Super Bowl Sunday, so things were a bit more sparse, but lines were tops, 15 minutes to get on a ride!!
So, a Sunday at Legoland is not a bad idea. If you get there at opening, you can see most of the "highs" before most people roll in at noon.
How old are your kids? My daughter is 6 and still loves Legoland. I have been told the 12 and overs find it hopelessly dull unless they are lego-fiends!!
Have fun!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter