Less than 10 days to eating our way around the world showcase! >>>

Steve P

Mouseketeer
Anyoine going to F&W opening weekend? PLEASE pst a review asap! From your laptop in the hotel room if possible
please! :-).

I'll second that! We'll be there Nov. 1, but I would love reading reviews from people that attend the Wine and Food Fest before then. :bounce:

BUT, we have plenty of time to have someone (nice person) make a list of the things available.

This will be our first F&W Festival and what a nice surprise!

::MinnieMo
Carol

I'm ready to "eat to the beat". Will be there 10 days and every evening I'm pretty much at EPCOT. Flower and Garden in the Spring and Food & Wine in the Fall...life doesn't get much better!

We will be there the second weekend...we can hardly wait...Food and Wine Fest here we come! Yippee!

We'll be there in 8 days for the F&W opening. :)...we're getting soooo excited. I will have my laptop with me so I'll try to post as soon as I can. I'm not that geat at writing reviews but I'll do my best. Is there anything specific anyone would like to know? Maybe I could take a picture of all the menus with my digital camera & post them (guess I'd better use the CSR's HS Internet service if I do that).

We'll be there opening weekend as well but no laptop or digital camera here. Sorry, we haven't yet made it into the 21st century! :upsidedow

I'll be glad to write stuff down (with good old pen and paper :p ) and post when I return!

DisneyLisa - I will be @ CSR as well so my trip will be a carbon copy of yours. Not going til closing weekend though for F&W, 11/14-16. Looking foward to your 'on-scene' report!!:)

DisneyLisa, pics of the menu's would be fantastic! Have a great trip....enjoy the food & wine and ......please post your reviews!
:bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter