Let’s Go Get that Dino! TR 9/1-9/10, a mom and daughter trip! PTR short version, 1/27/24*

“Welcome to our trans dimensional joy ride folks”

We arrived at Kidani Village and I was able to check in on the app. It was about 15 minutes before our reservation. We walked around the resort and went outside to look at some of the animals. It was lovely outside and I took zero pictures. :confused3

We worked our way downstairs to the restaurant and soon I got a text that our table was ready.

We had a table closer to the lounge area than the main dining room with the Savannah view.
IMG_2023-10-14-132144.jpg
Now we had a dilemma, we get so full here, especially with an entree and the bread service. We decided to get an appetizer and the bread service.
IMG_2023-10-14-132210.jpg
Indian-style Bread Service
IMG_2023-10-14-132317.jpg
Five Breads and with all Nine Accompaniments - Traditional Naan, Garlic-Ginger Naan, Spiced Naan, Onion Kulcha, or Paneer Paratha. Accompaniments - Cucumber Raita, Roasted Red Pepper Hummus, Mango Chutney, Tomato-Date Jam, Tamarind Chutney, Coriander Chutney, Garlic Pickle, Red Chile Sambal, or Spicy Jalapeño-Lime Pickle, we also asked for the secret hot dip for Andi. It has ghost peppers in it. She liked it. I didn’t try it.

IMG_2023-10-14-132351.jpg

Our appetizer

Samosas
IMG_2023-10-14-132250.jpg
Potato and Pea Samosas with Tamarind and Mango Chutney (Plant-based)

Our food was all amazing and delicious! We both had water to drink at this meal.

Our waitress was very nice and service was good.

I was very happy to be reunited with my beloved bread service! It was so yummy. The samosas were very good but the bread is the winner here.

We still got really full but not as bad as some trips here!

Paid the bill and ordered a Lyft back to the Riviera

Soon we were back at the Riviera. We took a little rest and headed to Epcot via Skyline! What a quick and easy way to travel to Epcot! Love it 😊
IMG_2023-10-14-132419.jpg
We spent some time looking around France 🇫🇷 before going on the Remy’s ride. I love the little perfume shop in France. I have yet to buy anything from there, maybe one day!

I had made a SE LL for after GoTG. I was getting nervous to ride Guardians!

It was time to ride Remy. We had fun 🤩 Such a cute ride.

Now was the time to ride Guardians! I was having second thoughts. Andi had never been on it and she was really excited, ahh to be young and fearless.

We had a fancy ride and basically walked up to the preshow. I could see the virtual queue line was long and barely moving. People were sitting on the floor just hanging out.

The preshow was cool and explained the attraction in detail. I love Drax from Guardians, he is a favorite of mine. He is very funny 😄 it helped me relax some until the door opened and this massive bottleneck glob of people were in front of us! Yikes 😳 Andi said this is my nightmare and a living he**.:crazy2: We finally started moving and got to the ride vehicles. We were seated in the middle row 5. I was sweating and very nervous now!:scared:

We took off and wow 😮 a very cool ride! Andi loved it! Our song was Disco Inferno. I tried to just relax and enjoy it. I did like it, however, I did get a little bit of motion sickness. Let’s just say when it was over I was really glad. Look at Andi, cool as a cucumber 🥒 me not so much!
IMG_2023-10-14-132541.jpg
I think my big mistake was riding Remy first. Remy gives me a little motion sickness. (Spoiler I ride again and no motion sickness and no Remy before). :thumbsup2

Andi said the bottleneck nightmare was worth it, she loved the ride so much!

She told me I could relax now on SE. I was happy to ride a slow moving dark ride now.

We proceeded to ride LWTL, Soarin, and Nemo. We walked on everything using Genie. We really only needed Genie for Soarin.
IMG_2023-10-14-132514.jpg
IMG_2023-10-14-132610.jpg
We worked our way back to the International Gateway and the fireworks had started. We had the longest wait for the Skyliner this trip and it still was only about 10 minutes.
IMG_2023-10-14-132642.jpg
I got a picture of the Epcot fireworks while we waited for the Skyliner. We had several adults on the Skyliner with us and one of the ladies was terrified on it. She hated it! I love the Skyliner! On our ride, Andi mobile ordered a Margherita Pizza

Fresh Artisan Hearth-baked Pizza topped with Tomato Sauce, Heirloom Tomatoes, and Fresh Mozzarella finished with a drizzle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Fresh-cut Basil. I told her to add the Romano and herb French fries. It was from Primo Piatto. I wasn’t very hungry but I did try a little taste of the pizza and of course I had some delicious fries.

We watched a little TV, and Andi ate her food before lights out! Another day in the books! I conquered another scary to me ride, yay!

Stay tuned for a morning in Epcot, a failed monorail crawl, and a crowded Halloween party!

“What could go wrong, trust me”

Last edited:
Wow what a brilliant day!
You did so much and made it all seem effortless. The food looks (and sounds) delicious.
I love both Remy and GotG but, like you, can’t do them both close together. My boys did GotG and then straight to MS orange side. I think my MS days are possibly over or at least the orange side ones are. Epcot is my favourite park and I really enjoyed reading about your day there :goodvibes

I think they say Easter Eggs because in America we hide Easter eggs for the kids to find. Do you all do that?
Ah that makes sense. We do Easter Egg hunts too though the Easter Bunny wasn’t a thing for my generation or my kids. Your family bought you the eggs. Sometimes my mum made us Easter baskets with lots of smaller eggs. I was forever breaking Lent by carefully unwrapping my eggs and stealing the sweets from inside the egg. I was an imp 😂. I was also sorry when on Easter Sunday the others had chocolate eggs and sweets to eat and I only had chocolate. Served me right :rotfl:
I think it was more fun when the sweets were actually inside your egg rather than in a separate bag like they are now.

. Any guesses what our first attraction was?
No clue :rotfl:
It was awesome to be doing this ride with Andi once again! ❤️
❤️❤️❤️
We went on the gorilla 🦍 trail
I love walking those trails.
we decided to head to our favorite QS in AK, any guesses? Satuli of course.
Another place I’ve yet to try. Looks good though.

Last edited:
We decided to take a Lyft to AK. Our driver was very nice but I had to tell him which way to go once in AK. :sad2: I know the ride share area well. He was like oh cool thank you! He was going to go in the actual parking lot.
We have been reluctant to use a ride share company because of stories like this. Mears still has taxis for the resorts, so we use them if we need a taxi.
We took off and wow 😮 a very cool ride! Andi loved it! Our song was Disco Inferno. I tried to just relax and enjoy it. I did like it, however, I did get a little bit of motion sickness. Let’s just say when it was over I was really glad. Look at Andi, cool as a cucumber 🥒 me not so much!
I love Disco Inferno. It sounds like a perfect match. I won't go on the ride because I know I would get sick. But I do like to walk through the que. :)
On our ride, Andi mobile ordered a Margherita Pizza
You did a great job using Genie+ and fancy rides to get a lot done. The pre-order for pizza is a great way to end the night. I would say that this day was a success. :)

Last edited:
You don`t expect to have to give drivers directions do you!!!

Food looks amazing in both places and yes the bread service looks amazing, I think there`s every type of chutney you can think of on that plate.

I do love seeing your face on some rides.......lol......

Lovely pictures as always!!

I also made a GotG fancy ride for 6pm and FoP for around 1030am. I tried to go back to sleep for a little longer but no such luck. I got up and ready for the day. I had coffee and a banana out on the deck. Andi was up now and ready to roll.
Love an early start to the day!
Here are the remaining two of the fab 5 in the carpet. This is Mickey and Donald Duck! I made a mistake and thought Minnie was Mickey in the first photos I showed you. @pkontz was right saying MInnie! 👏👏
This is a beautiful carpet.
We decided to take a Lyft to AK. Our driver was very nice but I had to tell him which way to go once in AK. :sad2: I know the ride share area well. He was like oh cool thank you! He was going to go in the actual parking lot. Once we arrived and did all the usual things (security, scan in) it was around 9:30. AK had opened at 8:30 for everyone. Any guesses what our first attraction was? I bet most of you got it correct! Dinosaur, of course. It was still a walk on yay! It was awesome to be doing this ride with Andi once again! ❤️So many memories of us through the years riding together. I’m so glad she still loves this ride.
Awwwww. :goodvibes
We had a wonderful Safari driver. We could hear her really well and she had some different information which I love! None of which I remember right now! Safari animals! I love the painted dogs and one was up walking around, cool 😎
I love, love, love the safari!
Andi was hungry and we decided to head to our favorite QS in AK, any guesses? Satuli of course. It was still early and the place was not very busy yet. We decided to share a chicken bowl with rice and the creamy herb dressing.
Love Satuli! I am a big fan of the chili tofu bowl.
It was time to ride FoP, we literally walked right on. I still love this ride so much. It is a top experience at Disney for me! We had a wonderful ride!
I love FoP. It always moves me to tears.
Next it was time for Navi River Journey. Again, very short wait in the LL. I do like this slow moving boat ride. I don’t think I would wait more than 20 minutes for it. The Shaman was working at the end of the ride. This animatronic is amazing!
Navi is so pretty..I just wish it was longer.
Now we had a dilemma, we get so full here, especially with an entree and the bread service. We decided to get an appetizer and the bread service.
That's a good plan. It's a lot of food.
I was very happy to be reunited with my beloved bread service! It was so yummy. The samosas were very good but the bread is the winner here.
I love the bread service...so, so good!
Now was the time to ride Guardians! I was having second thoughts. Andi had never been on it and she was really excited, ahh to be young and fearless.

We had a fancy ride and basically walked up to the preshow. I could see the virtual queue line was long and barely moving. People were sitting on the floor just hanging out.
Yay for ridining GotG!!!
You did great! I haven't had Disco Inferno yet. So far I've had Conga twice, September twice, One Way or Another twice (really good) and the terrible Christmas mishmash once.
We proceeded to ride LWTL, Soarin, and Nemo. We walked on everything using Genie. We really only needed Genie for Soarin.
Perfect!
We watched a little TV, and Andi ate her food before lights out! Another day in the books! I conquered another scary to me ride, yay!
A nice and relaxing end to the day. :)

Sounds like it was another busy and successful park(s) day for you both!

I discovered the green beer in Pandora last summer and now love it. So refreshing on a hot DAK day.

The Sannaa bread service sounds amazing. I've got to try it one day!

I can definitely see how riding Remy right before Guardians would cause motion sickness. Remy gets to me, as well.

SE and LwtL are perfect ways to relax and decompress after a coaster!

Great AK morning. I'm happy to see you got 2 rides on your beloved Dinosaur. Sharing Satuli is great idea to get just a bit of food but not too much.

Love the bread service at Sanaa. It's so easy to fill up on just that.

You did much better on GOTG then I did. I was one and done. I keep telling myself to give it another try but keep chickening out.

The skyliner is a game changer when it come to getting back to your resort at busy times. It so much better than the busses.

Wow what a brilliant day!
You did so much and made it all seem effortless. The food looks (and sounds) delicious.
It really was, we didn’t feel rushed, the weather was gorgeous and the crowds not to bad for a Sunday!
I love both Remy and GotG but, like you, can’t do them both close together. My boys did GotG and then straight to MS orange side. I think my MS days are possibly over or at least the orange side ones are. Epcot is my favourite park and I really enjoyed reading about your day there :goodvibes
I learned my lesson. I did think about it when I made the reservations but knew we wanted to ride both! We do the green side once in awhile on MS and not bad at all. I would not do the orange no way!
I was also sorry when on Easter Sunday the others had chocolate eggs and sweets to eat and I only had chocolate. Served me right
Haha 😂 We never saw our Easter baskets until Easter Sunday, so no chance to sneak and eat some goodies. Our egg hunt included money and candy eggs. The Easter bunny 🐰 had to be creative with Andi and Jack. Jack is almost 6 years older than Andi and he would find all the eggs and leave little Andi in the dust! The Bunny decided to hide Andi’s eggs in the family room and Jack’s in the sunroom!
I love walking those trails.
Same a different experience each time!
Another place I’ve yet to try. Looks good though.
You have to try it! The food is wonderful and so different from a regular QS
We have been reluctant to use a ride share company because of stories like this. Mears still has taxis for the resorts, so we them if we need a taxi.
We use ride share all the time and in many, many rides we really have only had a couple experiences that were a little negative. Thank goodness! This guy was newer and just wasn’t sure which way to go once in AK parking area. I’m glad I knew where to go so we didn’t have to walk an extra mile.
I love Disco Inferno. It sounds like a perfect match. I won't go on the ride because I know I would get sick. But I do like to walk through the que. :)
The music is really cool on the ride and really makes the ride! I loved that part!
You did a great job using Genie+ and fancy rides to get a lot done. The pre-order for pizza is a great way to end the night. I would say that this day was a success.
I think so, it was nice to come into Epcot later in the day and still get quite a few attractions done!
You don`t expect to have to give drivers directions do you!!!
Haha 😂 Like you I have been so many times, I know if someone has gone of course!
Food looks amazing in both places and yes the bread service looks amazing, I think there`s every type of chutney you can think of on that plate.
This is a delicious and unique dish. We love it 🥰
I do love seeing your face on some rides.......lol.....
Haha 😂 I sure look frightened on these rides. It was a really cool experience but I was still nervous
Lovely pictures as always!!
Thank you 😊

What a great day! I can't wait to try Guardians. And Remy. And Tron. Wow, I have 3 new to me rides to do when I'm down there. Can't wait to hear more about your trip!

Love an early start to the day!
I am always up early so it works good for me!
This is a beautiful carpet.
It really is, a fun hidden challenge!
I love, love, love the safari!
Same, i learn something new each time I ride! It is never the same!
Love Satuli! I am a big fan of the chili tofu bowl.
We love that one too. The tofu is nice and crispy!
I love FoP. It always moves me to tears.
It never gets old!
Navi is so pretty..I just wish it was longer.
I don’t think waiting more than 20 minutes since it is such a short ride
I love the bread service...so, so good!
Yum 🤤
Yay for ridining GotG!!!
I was very proud of myself, liked even more the second time!
You did great! I haven't had Disco Inferno yet. So far I've had Conga twice, September twice, One Way or Another twice (really good) and the terrible Christmas mishmash once.
Wow, you have been on it many times!
Sounds like it was another busy and successful park(s) day for you both!
It was really a fun day! Fingers crossed for tomorrow for us!
I discovered the green beer in Pandora last summer and now love it. So refreshing on a hot DAK day.
It is really good
The Sannaa bread service sounds amazing. I've got to try it one day!
You need to try this!
I can definitely see how riding Remy right before Guardians would cause motion sickness. Remy gets to me, as well.
It was a mistake to ride Remy first!
SE and LwtL are perfect ways to relax and decompress after a coaster!
Yes definitely nice and relaxing and two of my favorites

Great AK morning. I'm happy to see you got 2 rides on your beloved Dinosaur. Sharing Satuli is great idea to get just a bit of food but not too much.
It was a really nice morning and not very crowded! I was happy to ride Dinosaur several times. We ride it more don’t worry lol 😆
Love the bread service at Sanaa. It's so easy to fill up on just that.
Same but it is hard to stop eating it! I have felt so full in the past I was uncomfortable 😣
You did much better on GOTG then I did. I was one and done. I keep telling myself to give it another try but keep chickening out.
It was interesting that first ride. The second time I did better and enjoyed it more!
The skyliner is a game changer when it come to getting back to your resort at busy times. It so much better than the busses.
I totally agree! It was such a time saver versus the buses! I loved it and no weather delays at all for us. We lucked out!
What a great day! I can't wait to try Guardians. And Remy. And Tron. Wow, I have 3 new to me rides to do when I'm down there. Can't wait to hear more about your trip!
Thank you! It is always exciting when there are new attractions! I’m glad I waited to ride Tron and GotG with Andi! You also have the new Moana water feature to see. I haven’t seen it yet and I am looking forward to it!

What a great day! Your morning at AK looked lovely - I do love the animal trails. :love: And I’m glad you got another ride on Dinosaur!

Mmmm… Saana! I’ve only eaten there once, but that bread service is DELICIOUS. Your decision to get the bread service and split an appetizer was smart - my stomach was not big enough for the bread service plus an entree.

Your afternoon at Epcot was also great! Genie+ and the fancy rides sure make a difference in how much you can do. I’m super excited to try Guardians - I’m glad you enjoyed it (minus the minor motion sickness) and that Andi loved it!

We had a wonderful night of sleep! The beds are comfortable and the room was very quiet!
No sleep like a Disney sleep. :)
I woke up around 6:45 to start the Genie+ process. We mainly wanted Genie for Remy this evening. It was for around 5pm.

I also made a GotG fancy ride for 6pm and FoP for around 1030am.
You were busy! Got all the headliners, too.
@pkontz was right saying MInnie! 👏👏
1697602522214.png
I know the ride share area well. He was like oh cool thank you! He was going to go in the actual parking lot.
I'd have no idea. I haven't taken anything except Disney transpo to a park in... forever.
Any guesses what our first attraction was? I bet most of you got it correct! Dinosaur, of course.
::yes::
IMG_2023-10-14-111630.jpg
Look at you all posing pretty and all. :)
We found out from the CM that the teen male gorillas have been moved to the area with the big silverback now.
Really! I didn't know they would do that. Thought they were too different in age or something. Huh!
It was time for another Genie selection. We got a Safari for right now. Excellent! We headed onto the Safari with virtually no wait.
Score!
I love the painted dogs and one was up walking around, cool 😎
Nice shot too. I've yet to see them in the open and moving around.
I had no idea the water had those steps in them.
Wood-Grilled Chicken Thighs marinated with Garlic and Olive Oil topped with Crunchy Vegetable Slaw and Boba Balls served with your choice of Base and Sauce

This was perfect as a snack since we have a Sanaa reservation at 2:30pm.

This was just right and really delicious!
I've never tried that. Not that much of a Satuli fan, tbh. But maybe I should.
It was time to ride FoP, we literally walked right on. I still love this ride so much. It is a top experience at Disney for me! We had a wonderful ride!
I really think FoP is one of the top... 5? rides in all of WDW. It's exceptional.
Next it was time for Navi River Journey. Again, very short wait in the LL. I do like this slow moving boat ride. I don’t think I would wait more than 20 minutes for it.
I've seen lines over an hour for it... and there's no way I'd stand in line for that, that long.
The Shaman was working at the end of the ride. This animatronic is amazing!
When it's working. The ride really suffers when it's not, I think.
I had made another Genie for Dinosaur.
You don't say...

:rolleyes1
We walked around the resort and went outside to look at some of the animals. It was lovely outside and I took zero pictures. :confused3
TR fail!
We decided to get an appetizer and the bread service.
You must do the bread service.
I mean... why else are you there????
we also asked for the secret hot dip for Andi. It has ghost peppers in it. She liked it. I didn’t try it.
I'd not heard of this... and that's okay. I don't need anything silly hot.
Have you heard of the new pepper that just became the new record holder for heat?
Our appetizer

Samosas
Hmmm... I like samosas... might order that next time.
headed to Epcot via Skyline! What a quick and easy way to travel to Epcot! Love it 😊
I love the little perfume shop in France. I have yet to buy anything from there, maybe one day!
I haven't been in there. No reason for me to.

I just naturally smell wonderful.

:rolleyes:
Andi had never been on it and she was really excited, ahh to be young and fearless.
Ah yes. The youth.
I vaguely remember it.
I could see the virtual queue line was long and barely moving. People were sitting on the floor just hanging out.
Yeah... I've been in that line. Takes about an hour. Ugh.
I love Drax from Guardians, he is a favorite of mine.
I was sweating and very nervous now!:scared:
Oh dear. You poor thing! :laughing:
I did like it, however, I did get a little bit of motion sickness.
Good for you. I think most people get a bit of motion sickness from it. I know I do.
Look at Andi, cool as a cucumber 🥒 me not so much!
:laughing: You look a bit overwhelmed.
I think my big mistake was riding Remy first. Remy gives me a little motion sickness. (Spoiler I ride again and no motion sickness and no Remy before). :thumbsup2
Ohhhh... Glad you figured that out.
Andi said the bottleneck nightmare was worth it, she loved the ride so much!
Good! Glad you both enjoyed it. :)
We had the longest wait for the Skyliner this trip and it still was only about 10 minutes.
That's not bad at all. I'll take the Skyliner over the busses any day.
We had several adults on the Skyliner with us and one of the ladies was terrified on it. She hated it!
Maybe afraid of heights?
Fresh Artisan Hearth-baked Pizza topped with Tomato Sauce, Heirloom Tomatoes, and Fresh Mozzarella finished with a drizzle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Fresh-cut Basil. I told her to add the Romano and herb French fries. It was from Primo Piatto. I wasn’t very hungry but I did try a little taste of the pizza and of course I had some delicious fries.
mmmm... that sounds good.

What a great day! Your morning at AK looked lovely - I do love the animal trails. :love: And I’m glad you got another ride on Dinosaur!
We love AK and always enjoy our time there. The animal trails are wonderful and different each time. I love talking to the CMs on the trail. I learn something new each time! Dinosaur is awesome 👏
Mmmm… Saana! I’ve only eaten there once, but that bread service is DELICIOUS. Your decision to get the bread service and split an appetizer was smart - my stomach was not big enough for the bread service plus an entree.
I have felt way to full a few times there so this was perfect! The bread service is delicious and a must each time.
Your afternoon at Epcot was also great! Genie+ and the fancy rides sure make a difference in how much you can do. I’m super excited to try Guardians - I’m glad you enjoyed it (minus the minor motion sickness) and that Andi loved it!
Genie and fancy ride purchase does really help to experience what and when you want. GotG was more fun the second time. I didn’t ride Remy first and I had a natural nausea patch behind my ear. I am doing that again!

No sleep like a Disney sleep. :)
It is wonderful! I wish I could sleep there all the time. :rotfl:
You were busy! Got all the headliners, too.
We love AK, one of our favorite parks!
I'd have no idea. I haven't taken anything except Disney transpo to a park in... forever.
We usually don’t have any problem with the ride share drivers. This guy must have been new to the area!
Look at you all posing pretty and all. :)
Ahhh Thanks, have to pose pretty for the ferocious Dinosaur, lol 😆
Really! I didn't know they would do that. Thought they were too different in age or something. Huh!
That is what I thought so asked the CM. He said it was time and they are adjusting. They are still a little awkward and fearful of the big guy in there!
Nice shot too. I've yet to see them in the open and moving around.
Same, I have only seen them laying down and you can’t get a decent picture
I've never tried that. Not that much of a Satuli fan, tbh. But maybe I should.
We love it here. You have to try the hotdog meal there. It is a favorite of mine!
I really think FoP is one of the top... 5? rides in all of WDW. It's exceptional.
I agree! Top 5 for sure!
I've seen lines over an hour for it... and there's no way I'd stand in line for that, that long.
I would never wait an hour for NRJ. I feel bad for people who wait and realize it is a short little boat ride!
When it's working. The ride really suffers when it's not, I think.
Yes, that is a big highlight of thenride!
You must do the bread service.
I mean... why else are you there????
The bread service is a must!!
I'd not heard of this... and that's okay. I don't need anything silly hot.
Have you heard of the new pepper that just became the new record holder for heat?
I saw it on a video so let Andi know since she loves hot spicy food
Hmmm... I like samosas... might order that next time.
These were very good!
Ah yes. The youth.
I vaguely remember it.
Same, where did it go.
Yeah... I've been in that line. Takes about an hour. Ugh.
It did look long. More time to get nervous for me, lol 😆
You look a bit overwhelmed.
I was!
That's not bad at all. I'll take the Skyliner over the busses any day.
Such a time saver!
Maybe afraid of heights?
I think she was
mmmm... that sounds good.
It was really good. Primo Piatto is a great QS location

It is wonderful! I wish I could sleep there all the time. :rotfl:
Can you imagine?
“I slept great! But I’m always tired because I do rope drop to park close every day.”
Ahhh Thanks, have to pose pretty for the ferocious Dinosaur, lol 😆
:goodvibes
That is what I thought so asked the CM. He said it was time and they are adjusting. They are still a little awkward and fearful of the big guy in there!
Who wouldn’t be!
We love it here. You have to try the hotdog meal there. It is a favorite of mine!
I know this. :)
And have kept it in mind.
I would never wait an hour for NRJ. I feel bad for people who wait and realize it is a short little boat ride!
Can you imagine waiting 90 minutes thinking it was like FoP and then…
The bread service is a must!!
It did look long. More time to get nervous for me, lol 😆
:laughing:

Yay, another trip report! I have enjoyed yours in the past. The food sounds yummy and it is near lunchtime here so it made my stomach growl!

Sounds like you had great weather!

“What could go wrong? Trust me”

Day 4 at Walt Disney World. Today is Epcot in the morning and MNSSHP in the evening. I did not purchase Genie+ or Fancy rides today!

Wow what will we do with all the money we save. 🤣

We didn’t rush this morning. I ate my strawberry cupcake and a banana before we left.

The weather has been absolutely wonderful so far and the weird thing is very low humidity! This is unusual for this time of year. It was glorious. Don’t get me wrong it was hot but not sweating in every crevice hot 🥵

We made our way down to the Skyliner and headed back to Epcot. Super short ride and we entered the park right at 9:30am and Daisy Duck was waiting for us! We had a wonderful meet and greet with her.
IMG_2023-10-19-184850.jpg
Next we went in the store at the International Gateway to buy the Remy scavenger hunt. It was around $8.50 with the AP discount and the prize is a cute insulated lunch bag. I wanted the Figment one. You can get it right away. I thought I better get mine in case the Figment one sells out.
IMG_2023-10-19-184725.jpg
Here it is. I actually kept this prize for myself. Andi works from home so she didn’t want it. I really like it.

We made our way through the UK and Canada. Our mission was to hit up Mexico. My sister wanted a shirt in the Mexican pavilion. It was still early and Mexico wasn’t to crowded.

We took a ride on the Gran Fiesta. Love this little ride.
IMG_2023-10-19-185016.jpg
I had Andi take a few pictures of me with my Mexico Pavilion Minnie Mouse shirt.
IMG_2023-10-19-185125.jpg
IMG_2023-10-19-185213.jpg
I did find the t shirt my sister wanted.

We wanted to try the Mimosa flight. Simmering Sips was opening up soon. I waited in line and ordered the flight.

The Mimosas were really good. My rating for favorite to least was Berry, Tropical, and Blood Orange.
IMG_2023-10-19-185248.jpg
We sat by the water and enjoyed sipping on the flight.

Next we decided to divide and conquer. I went to Flavors of Fire to get the Smoked Corned Beef with house made chips, and cheesy goodness for me and the Impossible Burger Slider with wasabi cream and spicy Asian slaw for Andi.

Meanwhile Andi was at The Fry basket for The Adobo Yucca Fries with garlic-cilantro aioli.

We met by coastal eats and found a table with seats. It was somewhat in the sun but not too bad.

We loved everything. The corned beef chips are delicious and the impossible burger was very good and the yucca fries, yummy! Our first F&W items two thumbs up! 👍
IMG_2023-10-19-185338.jpg
Next stop was the Brew Wing for the delicious 3 daughters brewing raspberry lemonade cider. This is a favorite for both of us! I wish I could find it here. Andi has found it where she lives.

We headed back towards the WS. We wanted to stop in China next. Andi wanted to try a drink here. It is the Fiery Dream, citrus vodka, triple sec, guava nectar, and spicy hot honey syrup.

Andi enjoyed this. I thought it was okay, more Andi’s style.
IMG_2023-10-19-185513.jpg
I also ordered the Pan fried chicken dumplings with house made Sweet and Spicy sauce. These were okay, not great but good.
IMG_2023-10-19-185429.jpg
We sat in the China pavilion with air conditioning to enjoy our food. I went and got ice water from the QS in China.

Andi went and picked up the Curry-spiced Crispy Cheese with mango-curry ketchup. These little cheese bombs are delicious. We had two stamps for the cheese crawl already, yay! A prize for eating cheese, yes please!
IMG_2023-10-19-190058.jpg
I was sitting watching some families with toddlers in this pavilion and was shocked by the lack of parenting. Two of the couples had no idea where their 2 year olds were! Crazy 😝 I was watching both of them and knew exactly where they were. Both kids were almost all the way out of the pavilion before the parents took notice. I’m sorry but I know it is Disney World but really you still need to have eyes on your kids. :sad2:

I knew where my daughter was the whole time, lol 😂 she was drinking her alcohol 🍷 and getting her mom more cheese. :rotfl:

Pro tip take a break in China, plenty of seating, air conditioning, and wild toddlers running around.

There was a PP CM here without a line. We had some pictures taken. They came okay, not great.

Continued in next post

Here is a picture from earlier with the 100 sign.
IMG_2023-10-19-185551.jpg
Pictures in China
IMG_2023-10-19-185923.jpg
IMG_2023-10-18-204207.jpg
IMG_2023-10-19-185718.jpg
We decided to keep moving through the countries. I wanted to try the dark chocolate fondue with berries, pound cake, and meringue in Germany at the Alps booth. Omg 😆 this was delicious and we ate it before taking a picture. It was really good.

Our next stop was the Spain booth. I wanted to try the Sangria flight. There was a red, rose, and white sangria. These were really good but I wish the drinks were colder. Sangria should be served nice and cold.

We took the drinks and looked around Italy. We had pictures taken in this area and the photographer was really nice. She took quite a few pictures.

Here are a few of the pictures
IMG_2023-10-18-204041.jpg
IMG_2023-10-19-185955.jpg
IMG_2023-10-19-185846.jpg
IMG_2023-10-19-192707.jpg
I also took this one to show how beautiful the day is.
IMG_2023-10-18-204356.jpg
It was afternoon hot 🥵 now. Full on sun 🌞 no humidity just really hot!

We finished the Sangria and kept walking around the world.

Andi wanted to try the Tangerine Cafe Hard cider flight.

These were good. My favorite to least was Raspberry citrus, Fig, and Peach & Blackberry cider. I went and got us the Brazilian cheese bread to soak up our alcohol 🍷 These little puffy cheese breads are absolutely delightful.
IMG_2023-10-19-185808.jpg
We were having a really good time. We made it all the way back to France and realized we didn’t look for Remy at all. :rotfl2:

Good thing I got my prize right away!

We decided to go back to the room to rest up before our Halloween party!

The Skyliner was quick and easy. We had a nice flight back to the Riviera.

Stay tuned for our failed monorail crawl and our review of the party. This is at least our 10th Halloween party! We love the event but it sure is more crowded than years past.

“I tagged him on an unauthorized field trip”

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter