Let the bidding begin

That's a nice mug. I might just have to make a bid on that.

Rob, are you bidding? I just drove the price up to $19.50 trying to get on top, but don't want to keep pushing it if it's you. Some other schmo I might go higher, but don't feel right if it's a DISer!

Oh, in that case I have a $50 burning a hole in my pocket! LOL Sorry Phyllis!

Very funny:sad2: ...actually my husband knew I'd like it and said he was bidding on it. I really wish there were two of them. :wizard:

Very funny:sad2: ...actually my husband knew I'd like it and said he was bidding on it. I really wish there were two of them. :wizard:

Hell, I wish there were a whole shelf of them... at the Meadows Trading Post! Bring back musket Mickey! WE WANT MUSKET MICKEY! WE WANT MUSKET MICKEY! LONG LIVE MUSKET MICKEY! (Psssst, Disney, you could charge double and we'd gladly pay!)

For the time being, I am out of the bidding... unless some non-DISer outbids you! Good luck!

That's nice of you. Thanks, guess we'll see what happens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter