** Lets Chat - Daily Chit Chat**

Morning all

Who pinched my sun!! Its raining here at the moment and really overcast.

I had a wonderful weekend, I went to london to see my daughter and her boyfriend for the day on Sunday, its was a long day starting at 4.30am Sunday morning and arriving back in Cardiff at 11pm in the night :drive:but we had a great day, done the typical tourist attractions for a laugh and then had a wonderful meal and some drinks.:drinking1
I shall pop a couple of snaps on later when I get home from work.:thumbsup2

We've pinched he sun back in London after yesterdays conditions!

Sounds like a great weekend Sue!

Today is going really quick, been in since 7:30am but it's nearly lunch time!

Good morning! Well, we certainly haven't got the sun down here. It rained cats and dogs all day yesterday and although it's dry today, I fear the sun won't be making an appearance. :(

Its overcast here today but very muggy. Off to catch up with a friend over coffee later.

Happy Saturday everyone.

So I booked my Magic Kingdom FP+ today but there were no 7DMT, boooooo. So it's going to be standby by for us.

I guess they were all taken by the 60 days resort guests :(

Shame you didn't get that FP+ Rachel. I haven't been to WDW for quite a few years and I must admit the thought of having to get fastpasses so far in advance fills me with horror! I've just come back from Disneyland where I believe they're about to start FP+ trials, thank goodness we missed it!

OK, so to brighten up this depressing wet Monday, we've just booked a Week at CBR in May 2016! :D

Thompson have some good deals on right now, CBR is cheaper than the other Mods for some reason, and a cheap flight time has worked in our favour! Exciting day! :D

OK, so to brighten up this depressing wet Monday, we've just booked a Week at CBR in May 2016! :D

Thompson have some good deals on right now, CBR is cheaper than the other Mods for some reason, and a cheap flight time has worked in our favour! Exciting day! :D

How exciting! I absolutely love their rooms since they were renovated! They're so sharp and clean looking now.

Super jealous.

Fantastic, thats great news, my friend is over there right now, she booked with Thompson and flew on their dreamliner, she said it was fabulous:thumbsup2

Fantastic, thats great news, my friend is over there right now, she booked with Thompson and flew on their dreamliner, she said it was fabulous:thumbsup2

My Wife's friend just came back from Mexico on the Dreamliner, she said it's a really good flight!

I've heard nothing but good things about the Dreamliner... Maybe one day i'll fly with Thomson.

Great news on booking your holiday.

I'm happy to be off the bank holiday weekend for once, work has been busy again this week and can only see it getting worse. Only so many intoxicated people you can deal with

Yey Friday!

This weekend is going to be very tame compared to last weekend. I think a friend is coming up to stay (she hasn't text me to confirm she's coming or not, grrrrr). I've got some Bison grass Vodka and OJ...

Everyone else?

I'm back to work this weekend after a week off, so not looking forward to it but at least its days (a shift I haven't done for a while :scared: )

I have some garden vouchers to spend so hopefully the weather will be good for a spot of gardening. (Mind you I was given a grape vine 2 years ago and it is still waiting to be planted.)

What a lovely sunny day (so far)! I hope everyone has a good start to the week.

Morning all

Fabulous weather here in South Wales right now, lovely to have a bit of a late summer.:daisy:

I spent most of yesterday in hospital however, I had to have an MRI scan, wow I was not prepared for how tight it is in there! I was in the scan machine for over an hour having some investigative work done. I found it really quite restrictive and so noisy.:faint:

Hope everyone has a good day:thumbsup2

Morning all

Fabulous weather here in South Wales right now, lovely to have a bit of a late summer.:daisy:

I spent most of yesterday in hospital however, I had to have an MRI scan, wow I was not prepared for how tight it is in there! I was in the scan machine for over an hour having some investigative work done. I found it really quite restrictive and so noisy.:faint:

Hope everyone has a good day:thumbsup2

Gosh i hope everything is alright! I'll keep my fingers crossed the scan shows what you want it to.

I went to a new dentist yesterday... my teeth are awful, he didn't need to tell me that, I know they are. He says you should floss. I say I do floss! He says i should use the little brushes i say I do use the little bloody brushes!

I think its genetics my dad's teeth are bad and mine are too... my BF has such bad dental hygiene, he never goes to the dentist and somehow also never has any problems. Oh well!

8 days to go until departure!

Morning all

Hope you are all well, I meant to say to @BagOLaughs have a fabulous holiday Rachel :love1:

Still no news on my MRI results so Im hoping that means no news in good news!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter