Let's Introduce Ourselves - How Long Have You Been on the DL Board

When was the first time you visited Disneyland?
The first time I visited Disneyland was in 1986, I was 4 years old.

When was the last time you visited Disneyland?
I was there in dec with my DH :) Just the two of us.

How often do you visit Disneyland?
We try to go at least once a year, although it has grown to several visits each year lately.

Are you a local, within 2-3 hour drive to Disneyland? Or a non-local?
Not yet but may be moving down there next summer.

For the non-locals, how long do you stay?
We like to stay at least 4 days, I prefer five or six.

Do you visit Disneyland more often or Walt Disney World more often?
We go to each park once a year.

When was the first time you came to the DIS, why did you come to the DIS, and how did you find the DIS?
I was looking up info on DVC and found that board. Made my way to the disneyland section.

How often do you visit the DIS?
Daily

Have you ever met anyone from the DIS? Who was the first person you met.
Haven't met anyone yet

Have you ever been to a DIS Meet?
Nope but I think it'd be fun!

Tell us a moment that sticks out in your mind - funny, embarrassing, or touching - at Disneyland.
I dont have just one, way too many great memories there.

Tell us a little bit about you.
I am 26 1/2, happily married to the love of my life and soulmate, have 2 beautiful babies...a 2 yr old boy and a 10 month old baby girl. I love to cook, bake more specifically...our house always has something freshly baked waiting in the kitchen :) I love spending time with friends and family and being outdoors :goodvibes

Do you have any pictures you'd like to share with us?
Not at the moment but I will after next week! :thumbsup2

Add whatever you'd like.
I wish I lived closer so I could visit frequently. It truly is my happy place and I wish I could feel that magic more often.

I think around 1965 or 66.

About 3 weeks ago

growing up yearly, usually just for one day. When my DD was young yearly for a week. Now usually every 3 years or so for a week.

WDW. We will have used our APs for 3 week long trips this year.

When was the first time you came to the DIS, why did you come to the DIS, and how did you find the DIS?
I started lurking on the DIS back in 1998. I remember being so nervous about asking any questions. Back in those days there were probably four or five boards. The Community Board was really scary, and it took forever to get the courage to post on it. I came to the DIS when we were planning our WDW vacation, and started on another board that no longer exists (went out with HUGE drama), and a poster there named Ahnalira told me about the DIS, so I came over, and stayed.

I came to the DIS at almost the exact same time, and the exact same way. That was a sad situation......I thought that was a great guidebook too.

Um .... daily.

Have you ever met anyone from the DIS? Who was the first person you met. Have you ever been to a DIS Meet?
Yes. In 2000, I met Judy from Boise (and boy was I NERVOUS!).

Me too. MJ and her family were our first DISers to meet. MJ tells a funny story how she expected "Dave" to be my DS, not my DH!

Tell us a moment that sticks out in your mind - funny, embarrassing, or touching - at Disneyland.

One of the things that make me admire Disney is how they treat the military . When my DF returned from 3 years of duty in Southeast asia during the Vietnam conflict, Disney was the only company to have a thank you program. That was our first family trip where we stayed overnight. They provided free tickets and lodging.

I think this was my DDs second trip at 4 years old.

712daisy.JPG

Maybe 3 years and 3 trips later!

712daddy.jpg

jump to the teenage years

712image0-3.jpg

before......
712dlhubfam.jpg

and after....our most recent trip

Image03.jpg

---- Fall of 2007. We got to see the Haunted Mansion Overlay on our first visit. What a treat!! We loved it so much we went back the next year in the Summer time.

----- Summer of 2008. 9 Months later or something like that!!!!

------ We are going this summer but this will probably be the last year until they open Route 66/Carsland.

------ Non local.

----- We usually stay 3-4 four days in DL proper. A week for the entire trip.

---- It use to be the "World" but now our new favorite is definitely DL!!!

----- I use to visit WDWMAGIC.com but somehow found the site "thedisneyportal" which lists all the top sites for all things disney and the next I knew I was addicted to this site but it was for WDW at first.

---- Sadly enough it is daily. Like I said before I am addicted. I am now into the Photography section.

Have you ever met anyone from the DIS? Who was the first person you met. Have you ever been to a DIS Meet?

----Never had the pleasure yet.

----We were gettting ready for Remember Dreams Come True and I left my wife and two little kids to go find a precious moment figurine that my wife really wanted. I was running through every store trying to get back before the fireworks started. My oldest daughter was searching with me. I found it and raced back to the hub and surprised her with it. It was our last night and it made her cry. We both love Disney so much. It was the highlight of our last trip.

----I've worked retail my whole life. I've been a store manager for several companies. In my younger days I use to manage record stores. I love music. Well I knew the business was declining several years ago so I went back to college and got my degree in business. I am currently a store manager at our local Office Depot. Great company and I hope you will all shop there. I know Staples is the "hot" supplies store but we are great and customer service is something we pride ourselves on.
We love to vacation as a family. We have been to Disneyworld many many times. We have also been to Denver, Chicago, Nashville, Minnesota, St Louis, Portland, Seattle, LA (of course), and San Diego. We are headed to Monterey, San Francisco, Yosemite Natl Park, and of course DL again.

DSCN4348.jpg

Add whatever you'd like.

---- Thanks to all for being so kind. I love that there are people from all over the U.S. loving the original park so much. I can't believe that even people from across the pond participate too. These boards are a great way for me to learn more and more about DL and to wind down a busy day. It really is so relaxing and therapeutic.

I would also like to say the my family believes in Jesus Christ and we regularly attend Church. He is our Lord and Savior. My daughter will be confirmed next year. Our priest said one thing on Easter that really touched me....Someone was getting baptized in our church and he was really nervous and stuff and even mentioned how he was bad at tests (not sure why he said this) but during the homily our pastor said there would only be one test and that at the end of time God would ask us one question...."Did you do your best to follow what my Son has taught you"?

Great job Mary Jo on creating this thread.

See you all soon.

I *think* 2001 with my DH. I grew up in the south so had been to WDW many times. I quickly grew to love DL.

End of February

It used to be once a year, then we got an annual pass in January and are determined to get our monies worth out of it! Next week will be the third time since January.

We're non-local. We've come to determine that our ideal time spent there are four days.

The Land!

I think I found it after reading a planning book and this was one of the suggested forums. I think I first came in '06, might have been '07.

Everyday, I have a quick link on my phone. It's sort of my zen time. I always want to read the trip reports, but can never get through them because I get bored reading about kids. I know I just offended a ton of people right then, but it's my own personal issue and cross to bear. I apologize and you'll never hear it from me again!

Three no's.

Two moments--one would be my meltdown at the Napa Rose (see February 09 trip report)

The other would be a couple of years ago when we went around the holidays right after DH had ACL surgery and was hobbling around the parks on crutches. We met a wonderful couple with their special needs son, first we met them while going on Space Mountain, then we kept running into them later on. At one point DH and I were walking down the street in the Hollywood Pictures Backlot area, and I hear this voice yelling out 'hey crip! get out of the way!' I was so angry, when I turned around I apparently had murder in my face. There was the dad with his son just dying of laughter. I about died.

33 and married for nine years, no kids, no desire to have them--ever. I was on a path to be a professional ballet dancer as a teenager before injury sidelined me. I was able to still get a BFA in dance and now I run a ballet school about an hour away from Seattle. I still take class twice a week and am devoted to Gyrotonics. When I can I like to read fantasy/romance, but that's a rarety. Even though I grew up in the south, I'm a very typical Pacific Northwestener--protest march anyone?

Of me? no, I have major body image issues left over from ballet days, so I try to never have photos taken of myself (my poor mom, with her being a scrapbooker and all). However, this is one of my favorite all time photos that I've taken at DL.

DSCN0174.jpg

Add whatever you'd like.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I used to hate Disney, I went with DH to Disneyland because he loved it and I liked roller coasters. As a kid, I hated going with my parents and their friends. As a teenager I hated going with the school band. I was just miserable.

As an artist I thought it went against everything I ever believed in. Then I saw the Tiki Room under New Management and everything changed. The TRUNM was so, so bad that it made me realize just how brillant everything else in Disney was. Now Disney inspires me. After a trip I come back rejuvinated and ready to work and to do my best and bring out the best in my students and staff.

--that, and of course it's tons of fun going with DH! love you babe!

I figured I should do one too! :)

1. When was the first time you visited Disneyland?
Back when I was really little. Probably when I was 3 or 4, so like 1995 or so

2. When was the last time you visited Disneyland?
December 23rd, 2008

3. How often do you visit Disneyland?
Once a year on average, although in the past few years it's been more :woohoo:

4. Are you a local, within 2-3 hour drive to Disneyland? Or a non-local?
Non-local, it's about an 6-7 hour drive from our house up in Nor cal

5. For the non-locals, how long do you stay?
3 days is good, especially with my amazing touring skills ;)

6. Do you visit Disneyland more often or Walt Disney World more often?
DL by far. Only been to WDW once.

7. When was the first time you came to the DIS, why did you come to the DIS, and how did you find the DIS?
I came when I was planning my one day trip in July 2005 during the 50th Anniversary. I found it so helpful that I came back to plan for our February 2006 trip and I've been here since. Don't remember how I found these boards though.

8. How often do you visit the DIS?
Lol, daily, multiple times. Yep, I'm addicted. I spent a bit of time on the WDW boards when planning for that trip. But I definitely prefer the DL boards because of the great community. I also venture on over to the Teen Board or Community Board on occasion if I'm bored.

9. Have you ever met anyone from the DIS? Who was the first person you met. Have you ever been to a DIS Meet?
Nope, but I did see some LGMHs during my October trip.

10. Tell us a moment that sticks out in your mind - funny, embarrassing, or touching - at Disneyland.
Maybe cause it was my last trip and it's still fresh in my memory, but seeing my little cousins experience the magic for the first time was priceless. Especially the younger one who loved BTMRR! :scared1:

11. Tell us a little bit about you.
Teenager (junior in high school) obsessed with the DIS and DL in general. I also like hanging out with my friends. Ummm...I'm random. I play baseball for school and I play the clarinet too. Oh, and my ethnicity is all mixed up. I'm 1/2 Chinese, 1/4 Mexican, and 1/4 Irish. I'm like EPCOT's World Showcase if it were a person. :rotfl2:

12. Do you have any pictures you'd like to share with us?
Sure, but you can find a ton more in my amazing Photo TRs (lol modesty). I'll post one from each of my photo TRs, although I don't have any shots of me from my WDW trip.

August 07: Me in the back of Splash

August 08: My friend and I about to ride TSMM for the first time

October 08: Dream FPs!
2596951060101957511S500x500Q85.jpg

December 08: Me and my cousin. Although it looks like i'm molesting Mickey's leg, my cousin has a priceless expression.
2160711010101957511S500x500Q85.jpg

I'm more of a lurker than a poster on the DL boards, but I love hearing about what's going on at my favorite place. :)

I'm not too sure...I've heard my parents and both sets of grandparents started taking me when I was very young so probably the mid-late 60s.

Last trip was Sept 2008.

When our kids were growing up we'd go once a year or every two years. Lately it's been a couple of trip a year.

Non-Local, it's a 6-8 hour drive depending on traffic, so we usually fly (Gotta love those SWA Ding fares).

3 - 5 nights depending on how large our group is and who's traveling with us.

Disneyland, hands down. We didn't take our first trip to WDW until Oct 2000.

May 2005, I came home from a weekend at the coast and found I'd received a FedEx envelope stating I won a free 4 night trip to WDW or DL. :yay: DH & I were just saying the day before we needed to save and plan another family trip to WDW, so I guess we got our wish. I didn't even remember entering a contest so I thought it was a scam, so I began looking for info on the internet to see if it was for real and found DIS. Once I contacted the person listed on the paperwork I found out it was from Alamo. I entered one entry on-line when I set up our car rental for a DL trip a few months earlier.

After finding DIS and planning our WDW trip in 2005 we decided to become DVC members. The info on DIS has been so helpful over the last few years.

It's turned into a daily habit. :rolleyes1

No, but I try to keep my eyes out for LGMH.

We have too many over the years, but I really enjoyed taking my DH grandmother on her first trip to DL (1984) when she was 80. She enjoyed the character interaction so much and they really hammed it up for her.

In just 10 days I'll introduce my DGS to DL. I can't wait!

DH & I have been happily married for 29 years, have two grown children, DD 25, DS 22, both are married and we have a wonderful DGS to spoil rotten. Thank goodness our DSIL and DDIL both love Disney too. We try to get a couple of family vacation in each year, one camping and the other is usually Disney.

No, I'm technically challenged when it comes to adding pics on DIS.

Add whatever you'd like.
You may need to send some pixie dust that my extended family doesn't drive me crazy before our Nov trip to WDW as they don't want to help too much in the planning and we have 22 of us pirate: on the Wonder, Nov 15th, all first time cruisers. :eek:

Oh, and my ethnicity is all mixed up. I'm 1/2 Chinese, 1/4 Mexican, and 1/4 Irish. I'm like EPCOT's World Showcase if it were a person. :rotfl2:

LOL, this reminded me of my 8 yr old niece's comment last week...she was asking me what I was made of and I told her half Portuguese and half Heinz 57 (meaning a little of everything) and then she wanted to know if her Mom (my sister, same parents as me) was Portuguese too. :rotfl:

I love your EPCOT description!

I believe my mom said when I was in her belly :) lol
In 2004 I believe at Christmas time
Not often this will be my first time going since 2004 and some of the stuff I dont recall at all when we went in 2004 :(
Non-local from Gilbert,AZ so 5 hrs away est.
I am only staying for 3 days.
I like disneyworld better due to when I lived in NJ that is where we went ALL THE TIME so I am use to the multiple parks and everything big:)
I came last year not sure when though lol I came because I was looking for information on christmas at WDW and found everything dealing with disney on this board and I love disney ALOT and place where I can meet ppl with the same love for it as well as I do
I try to log on everyday lol
No I have not met anyone or did a DIS meet I would love to though!
I dont have one for DL due to when we went we just wanted to get out of the house due to my father passed away a yr from when we went but I am hoping that this trip with my friends and co-workers will make it a better one
I grew up with disney my mom has almost everything dealing with Mickey and Minnie, I have a collection of nightmare before christmas,lilo and stitch, and as well as pirates, I have a lilo and stitch tatto on both of my legs I just got lilo about 2 weeks ago :) and planning on getting ariel on my back, we try to go to disney at least once a year so I can get my FIX so to speak lol
not of DL lol :(

LOL, this reminded me of my 8 yr old niece's comment last week...she was asking me what I was made of and I told her half Portuguese and half Heinz 57 (meaning a little of everything) and then she wanted to know if her Mom (my sister, same parents as me) was Portuguese too. :rotfl:

I love your EPCOT description!
Azorean grandfather, Chihuahuense grandmother and my father is a mix of Irish, Welsh, English, and probably German, Scottish, and French. His Rambo line was from Norway, lol. I porbably have Mexican types of native American and northeastern US types of Native American.

I am a mixture alright. Nice to meet someone with Portuguese in them.

Here I am. Yes as is rumored I broke the camera again. Disboards is the only site that I have allowed to post full face images of myself and then I allowed SGT to have a look. Long tie on the internet and no pictures, EVER but for a nice bunch of people I will share.
ve58is.jpg

Im not sure exactly but I was either 5 or 6

im here now!!

we try and go at least once a year. even a deployment to Iraq isn't going to stop us!!

no-local and feel 4 days is perfect

never been to world

my wife found this place a long time ago before our first trip together and now im on it alot at least daily (its my home page!)

everyday its my home page!

negative,nope,nada

well it would have to be my first time walking through the tunnels into mainstreet as an adult and feeling like a kid

30 married with 4 kids 2 girls from my ex wife and 2 boys from my current and permenant wife we have been married for almost 7 years Im in the Army and have been for 14 years my unit is currently deployed to Iraq this is my 3rd tour there and glad to home right now on my 2 weeks r&r I love jeeps and fly fishing and just being in the mountains in general which makes being stationed at FT. Carson CO so wonderful

yes here is a current one of me and my lovely wife from yesterday in the Park .

086.jpg

How surreal that must feel from DL to Iraq in a few days! Thank you for your service! (even if you are Army and I am a dyed in the wool Navy brat!) ;)

July 4th weekend of 2003. It was busy and hot but so worth it. My first time there was also my (now oldest) daughter's first trip as well.

March 2009 for the DIS Board Divas trip

At least once a year (wish I could go monthly)

I'm about 3 hours from there but I don't think that's local. I'm a rope drop and close the park kind of person.;)

3 days is preferred but even 1 day in Disneyland is a great day.

Disneyland

I did a google search when we were planning our first (and only) trip to WDW.

Daily...okay...several times a day :rotfl2:

Yes. I've been on 2 of the DIS Board Diva trips and am planning on going next year too. I think GrumpyVet (AmySue) was the first person I met in front of the Jazz Kitchen in Downtown Disney.

Yep. See above

On the last Diva trip a group of us all were sitting in front of the castle waiting for the fireworks a little girl was sitting next to us with her dad. She noticed our glowstick bracelets and took a liking to us and more importantly (to her) the glow sticks. She was very sweet and polite. I think by the time the fireworks were over all of us Divas had given her a bracelet in every color.

I'm 30 years old. I have been married to Josh for almost 12 years. We have 3 kids, Selena is 7, Raine is 5, and Rhys is 3. Josh is a stay at home dad. I'm active duty in the Air Force and have been for 13 years this summer. I love scrapbooking, reading, watching reality television, and visiting the Disneyland board on DIS.

Here's Rhys and I waiting for Retreat to begin at Disneyland.
pictureatdisneywithrhys.jpg

Here are Selena and Raine with Peter Pan.
IMG_1933.jpg

Here's Josh being silly on Rhys's 1st Birthday. (and no he doesn't know I'm posting this here. ;)_
Sep-Oct118.jpg

Here's my in uniform just before my NCO Academy graduation dinner.
DSC00119.jpg

Add whatever you'd like.
It's really nice to read about everyone's love for Disneyland and how it brought us all to this great board. :thumbsup2

steph

Steph (21Yankees) - very cute pics of your children! Thank you for all your years of service too!

I really don't know. I know I was at WDW when I was 6 months old for sure, but DL isn't as exact. I know I as little though.

I was there just a couple of weeks ago, March 27 through the 30.

As often as money/work allows me to. If all goes well I would love to make it an annual vacation.

Unfortunately I'm not local, but it could be worse. Depending on who is driving and when we leave we're about 6 hours away.

DL for sure. I have only been to WDW once and I was too young to remember any of it.

I don't even remember exactly how I came across this wonderful place, but I know I was doing a google search and it brought me here. This was back in 2007 right after I got back from my early birthday DL trip. This board has been much needed since nobody I know except maybe one person can tolerate my Disney-nature.

Every day, multiple times a day. I would probably be on every hour if I could swing it.

We met up with wvnative while we were there last month! I wish I could do an actual DIS meet but I doubt I'll ever be able to on the dates that are chosen. It will have to be more spur of the moment who's there when I'm there kind of thing like it worked out with wvnative,

The first time that I ever got to see Snow White back before they did the PFF, at Snow White's Grotto was like - the best moment of my life. My eyes popped out of their sockets and I practically ran my way over there. Snow White has always been and will always be my favorite. But really, I get goosebumps anytime I step foot onto park grounds.

I'm 22 years old, trying to work my way through school which has been a lot harder than it looks. Despite a family that hates Disney it's always been one of my two big passions (the other being hockey, nd you can throw photography in there as well).

Haha, I have so many pictures it's a nightmare. But I do have a few recent ones of myself that are done (not all yet, sadly) from our trip last month!

3425861524_d261d78273.jpg

3427708022_69dd9b3144.jpg

3438595021_7edb0c24ac.jpg

1. When was the first time you visited Disneyland?​
    When I was 2. We went many times until about age 6. Then I didn't go again until age 14. After that I didn't return until our honeymoon in 1990. Then I didn't return again until October of 1997 w/ DS who was then 8. We went to WDW in Summer of 2001. Then in 2002 we went to our first DL Holidays trip. After that Dec 2002 trip, we were hooked and have been back every year since for DLR Holidays, either in December or January. We also went a couple of years in October.
  2. When was the last time you visited Disneyland?​
    January 2009 for the Holidays.
  3. How often do you visit Disneyland?​
    Once a year on average. A couple of times we went for short trips in October. This year we bought APs so we are making our 2nd trip in June!:yay::banana::dance3::cheer2::woohoo:
  4. Are you a local, within 2-3 hour drive to Disneyland? Or a non-local?​
    Non local
  5. For the non-locals, how long do you stay?​
    We aim for 5 days.
  6. Do you visit Disneyland more often or Walt Disney World more often?​
    Disneyland!
  7. When was the first time you came to the DIS, why did you come to the DIS, and how did you find the DIS?​
    I think I first checked out the Dis when I was planning a DL trip in around 2003-2004 as a lurker. At that time, there wasn't as much info on it as there is now. So I moved on over to Laughing Place. Was quite comfortable there. Then the people that own those boards moved to WDW and the info on DL boards started to move slower. So I came back and looked around here as I often did, enjoyed it and decided to join. I signed up in 2007, but I was lurking for several years before that.
  8. How often do you visit the DIS?​
    Daily unless life gets in the way.
  9. Have you ever met anyone from the DIS? Who was the first person you met. Have you ever been to a DIS Meet?​
    No, and No.
  10. Tell us a moment that sticks out in your mind - funny, embarrassing, or touching - at Disneyland.​
    I remember the first time we went to DLR for the Holiday layover in 2002 during the fireworks show. It was just DS 13 and I. My DH wasn't with us. I think he had gone to L.A. on some business. We were so both so overwhelmed and touched by the entire show, the music (Kelly Coffee is awesome on Remember Xmas Magic --or whatever they call it I know the original was Brian McKnight -- and White Xmas). The fireworks alone had us both teary eyed. Then when KC started singing White Xmas and the snow started falling on Main Street we both started tearing up. It was pure magic! And we've been back every year ever since. In 2007 we took my then 91 year old grandma with us and she loved it too! Those are fond memories I'll always treasure.
  11. Tell us a little bit about you.​
    Not much to tell. I come from a small town where everybody knows everybody or they know someone who knows everybody :lmao: and am a little paranoid about internet security, so that's why I never post my personal info, pictures or anything like that about myself on the web. It's not that I don't trust Dis'ers, it's that I don't trust the weirdos that exist out there who could be lurking or worse. I give you all credit who do, though!:scared: My DH and I own a pretty successful (knock wood in this economy) small business. I also work, and am a middle manager for an entertainment company. We have one child, DS who is now 19!:eek:Where did all the time go? We are a very tight close knit family. Because I am fortunate enough to have a flexible schedule at work I've been a very hands on parent, and slightly overprotective much to his chagrine.
  12. Do you have any pictures you'd like to share with us?​
    Sorry, none due to my internet security paranoia. But I have quite a few pictures posted on the DL POTD and the Holidays and Night time and Fireworks thread.
  13. Add whatever you'd like.​
    I really enjoy hanging out here with you all. I hope you don't mind my paranoia about 'net security, and hope we all can be cyber friends without having to know what each other looks like. That's also partly why I've never participated in a Dis meet. I'm a 'fraidy cat who enjoys reading the boards, but also enjoys and protects her privacy.
    I come here to find my laughing place when I am not able to go to DL, it really helps me to stay in touch with that inner child and happiness. Oh yeah, and my screen name is actually a play on words. Some people have thought that I am a Disney Suite Freak so I would know a lot about the DLR Suites. :laughing: Actually, I am a Disney Sweet Freak. I just wanted something a little different. Love the Churros and the Brownie Funnel Cake (even though I shouldn't be eating them!) :woohoo:OMG! :dance3:Sooooo good!:yay:

When I was 3 1998 or 1997 its in my siggy :)

2002 Long time I know

Ugh every 4-6 years we subsituted last time with a trip to WDW but its only been 2 years since that trip and were going again here to DLR in June... Not a periodic pattern but hopefully it will pick up its pace now :)

Non-Local

Normally 4-6 nights though this trip were only staying 2 since we need to get back home since its just me and my mom...

We have been to DLR twice and WDW once so I guess DLR or more...

When was the first time you came to the DIS, why did you come to the DIS,

My mom found it in January of 2007 well planning a trip to WDW

and how did you find the DIS?

Google

2-6 times a day I find my self on here in class all the time lol

Never met anyone here...

My mom was planning on going to one in WDW but we overslept :rolleyes1

Ugh... can't think of one right now :rolleyes1

I'm probally a little unusual for being on this boards I'm 15 so still in highschool I'm a dancer, live in Washington, love Disney I find myself here on the teen board all the time and my name is Katie :)

Maybe later when its not so late..

In 1975 when I was 4, I was bit by the Disney bug in 2007, when I took my son for the 1st time.
May 2008
Yearly for multiple days
[Non-local from northern California
Three days has been our max, this year we are staying for 6 + 1 day out pf the parks
Disneyland only, hoping to go to WDW
Found DIS planning our second trip, found the forum this year
I'm hear daily now
I've never been to a DIS Meet
When our son (3 1/2 at the time) fell over backwards in a chair at Plaza, he was fine. He came up laughing, because Tigger, Pooh and Eyeor rushed to his aid before we could get out of my chair. Know when ever he rocks in a chair we tell him Tigger is not here to pick you up and he stops. He is know almost 6.

I hate writing about my self. I am addicted to all things Disney. Currently planning our family reunion trip for this June and loving sharing my addiction with the rest of my family.:dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter