Let's Play "The Next Poster"...Disneyland style!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The apple is at the beginning of the line near the building, you walk up and there's a book with an apple on it (it's brass and near the chains), touch it and the Queen laughs.

TNP likes the Jungle Cruise

So I was right about the book and the Apple. I should trust my sleepy head!

True! I just love the Jungle Cruise and the especially the corny jokes!

TNP ridden on the Tea Cups with Alice.

It is in the queue, located when you first enter the building. Every third or fourth person who touches it, it makes a cackle noise (I think a cackle). So now my sleepy head (I just woke up) thinks it may be a book.

True, the rat tails usually scare. I never seem to know when they come up in the story line.

Oh that apple, then I change my answer to True. lol. There's just so many apples in that ride.
P.S. the rat tails you're thinking of is in Honey, I Shrunk the Audience. ;)

False. I've never ridden w/ Alice let alone w/ anyone else. I can never find anyone to ride w/ & I don't wanna go by myself.

TNP puts their arms up on ToT.

False. I always think I will, but I chicken out and hang on for dear life instead, screaming all the way! It doesn't stop me for riding it a million times though!

TNP recites the elevator speech in the stretching room at the Haunted Mansion ("Of course, there's always my way...") along with the creepy voice every time.

False. I always think I will, but I chicken out and hang on for dear life instead, screaming all the way! It doesn't stop me for riding it a million times though!

TNP recites the elevator speech in the stretching room at the Haunted Mansion ("Of course, there's always my way...") along with the creepy voice every time.

True!! But I dont say it Loud unless Everyone is saying it too!!

TNP Try's to find all the Hidden Mickey's around Disneyland Resort!

True!! But I dont say it Loud unless Everyone is saying it too!!

TNP Try's to find all the Hidden Mickey's around Disneyland Resort!

We do look for Hidden Mickey's! We had the book but our dog ate it so we either need to get a new one or wait a while.

TNP likes to eat Tigger Tails from Pooh Corner.

We do look for Hidden Mickey's! We had the book but our dog ate it so we either need to get a new one or wait a while.

TNP likes to eat Tigger Tails from Pooh Corner.

False. They are WAY too sweet for me.

TNP has seen the most recently updated innoventions.

FALSE - We haven't been in there in several years.

TNP leaves for DLR TOMORROW!! :yay:

TNP can't wait for Halloweentime at Disneyland!

True!!! Although I would be looking forward to it even more if I were going then. But I can't wait for all the pictures and to hear about the fireworks and Space Mountain overlay.

TNP thinks the Gadget's Go Coaster is a great ride, but is too short and should be at least two laps long....

True!!! Although I would be looking forward to it even more if I were going then. But I can't wait for all the pictures and to hear about the fireworks and Space Mountain overlay.

TNP thinks the Gadget's Go Coaster is a great ride, but is too short and should be at least two laps long....

Yes! I totally agree.

TNP has had a drink at the cove bar in DCA.

False - but I have had the lobster nachos there - but only water to drink.

TNP ducks when the golf ball is hit at them in Soarin'.

False - but I have had the lobster nachos there - but only water to drink.

TNP ducks when the golf ball is hit at them in Soarin'.

False, I did the first few times but not anymore. :)

TNP likes to sit on Paradise Pier and people watch.

True - Sometimes. I usually people watch over in Disneyland more; we usually don't spend quite as much time in California Adventure.

TNP stops in the morning for a giant cinnamon bun on main street.

You bet! Once when I was little, another trip we saw him on main street, and then last time we went to Goofy's Kitchen and we all got photos with him there.

TNP turns around in Winnie-the-Pooh to check out the old "heads" from the old Country Bear Jamboree.

False, matter of fact I have not even visited the Poo Meister. I miss so very much Country Bear Jamboree!

TNP ... needing just a few cents more so they would not have to break their last hundred yet, anyway, so as to recieve a much needed churro break, decides to pinch a bit of coinage from the water fountain at BTMRR and to much of the chagrin from their spouse......

False, matter of fact I have not even visited the Poo Meister. I miss so very much Country Bear Jamboree!

TNP ... needing just a few cents more so they would not have to break their last hundred yet, anyway, so as to recieve a much needed churro break, decides to pinch a bit of coinage from the water fountain at BTMRR and to much of the chagrin from their spouse......

False, first off we rarely carry hundreds, they are too hard to break. Secondly I could never steal someone else's wishes like that!

TNP has had a high score posted in the top 3 on TSMM.

Sadly I must say false and not really sure I could ever be in the top 3, however I really love the ride!!!!!!

TNP really loves to stand at the window and watch the candy being made on Main St and always leaves after buying way more of it than he or she really should

This is a great game....love it!!!!

False. To the second part. I HAVE stood and watched the candy being made, but I have never actually bought any; it's not will-power or anything, just time of day that I am usually down Main Street. Now Pooh Corner candy is another story...

TNP always ends the night in the packed Emporium on Main Street.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter