Let's see your Beverly photos!

Here's one of my DD. She goes "MOMMY. This is ... it's just ... OH MY GOSH IT IS GROSS AND IT MAKES ME ANGRY!"

Heh.

2yzj0ps.jpg

I don't have the original pictures, but here is my digital scrapbook page that I made with them...

beverly.jpg

Subscribing, bumping, and just want to say this thread tickled me pink. :laughing:

to funny:rotfl2:
does anyone have a close up of the soda station, with all the names and whats in them? all my photos are blurrry
thanks

Heh!! Glad I stumbled across this one again, there were some newer pics I hadn't seen. I could sit in there for hours and watch unsuspecting people try the Beverly!! :lmao:

DW and I will be down there a week from today and will be posting new (updated) pictures of us trying Beverly again. And some pics of some new people trying Beverly. We're talking some WDW Newbies down for a trip. Should be fun... (insert evil laugh here)

to funny:rotfl2:
does anyone have a close up of the soda station, with all the names and whats in them? all my photos are blurrry
thanks

A little blurry and not all of them show, but maybe this helps. The red/green one cut off on the right is an apple soda from Mexico, which I liked.

IMG_0234-1.jpg

I don't have a picture because I was alone, but I had a little dance complete with hand flinging after Beverly. The woman next to me just looked, laughed and said softly, "Beverly?"
My dad also came in at the right time and saw my dance. He had no idea what I was doing.

I was about to start a whole new thread just to post this - thankfully I thought to do a search first! We just came back from a June 13-20 trip and I got a GREAT shot of DH's Beverly face! Neither of us had been in Club Cool before, and I even tried to warn him..."people on the boards say that Italy one is pretty terrible". But he wanted to try them all, so I made sure to have the camera ready!

100_0702.jpg

I've looked at this pic probably half a dozen times by now, and it still cracks me up every time!

I'm really bad w/ this camera, but the pics are fun regardless!
My DM, DD, & DS BEFORE:
4-Beverlyb4.jpg

AFTER:
5-BeverlyAfter.jpg

Haha, I haven't seen this thread before, but these are great!!! Here are a couple of mine, DD and my mom from Feb.

100_2152.jpg

100_2151.jpg

I have never had Beverly...Meant to try it on my last trip but forgot to go there...HOWEVER....This time, I will have a 2,7,14,&17 year old with me. I do plan on letting them ALL try...except on my 2year old...I have a feeling he would flip out if he tries it....

LOVE THE PICS GUYS...KEEP 'EM COMING!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter