Let's start a Minnie Mouse picture thread!

DD meeting Minnie for the first time in February :goodvibes

image02-1.jpg

Wow great pics everyone!:thumbsup2

Who knew Minnie had such a range of outfits in her wardrobe? princess:

Bradk - now I REALLY want to go to NY just so I can get a pic of Minnie as Lady Liberty - too cool!;)

I love this thread! The pics are great. Here are a few of my favorites:

P1000355.jpg

and

100_1488.jpg

I'll have to look at home - I know I have more. Guess that's what I get for "Dissing while at work"! :rotfl:

Thankyou for all the great pictures! This thread really brightened my day! I love Minnie Mouse!

At Disneyland's Minnie and Friends Breakfast

iF595FBE4-D858-4F96-95F3-B7A0094F698D.jpg

At Chef Mickey's

iAEF18564-AF7B-4ED8-BFC1-2F0FB6E5E493.jpg

I didn't really mean to wear the same shirt, it just happened that way. I guess Minnie puts in a lot of travel time!

Minnie was my son's (age 5) favorite character when we visited in August. He said she was his favorite because she is cute!

Anyway...We went to Chef Mickeys our first night and he had such a great grin on his face when he met her. We joked with her saying he was going to steal her heart from Mickey. And that he wanted her to be his girlfriend.

Anyway...The next morning we were at Epcot at Rope Drop. We were at the rope and the first person Minnie came over to was my son and gave him a "kiss". It was as if she remembered him from the night before.

That is my Minnie Magical Moment!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter