• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Let's talk corn dogs!

mouschievous

DIS Veteran
The corn dogs at Little Red Wagon are so tempting, but gluten causes joint aches/pains for me. Are there gluten friendly corn dogs, or am I going to have to take the risk? Does anyone know how I find out if their hot dogs are nitrate/nitrite free? (also allergic to that) Is that a Special Diets question?

Finally, how are the hand dipped cheese sticks at Corn Dog Castle? If I can't have the corn dog due to the nitrates/nitrites, is the cheese stick a decent consolation prize?

I don't have any answers for you about the beef corn dogs. We've had the deep fried cheese in the past. It is very rich and we shared it between our family (6 of us) because it was very cheesy. I love cheese though!

I have a recently diagnosed beef allergic kid who is crushed that she can't have a corn dog at Disneyland when we go next week. She's also lactose intolerant so the deep fried cheese is also out. Food allergies/intolerances are not fun. Luckily I've found that most grocery store frozen corn dogs are non-beef hot dogs so that makes her happy. :) Hope someone ese has better answers for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter