Lights in pop up camper

Yeah most trailers over a couple thousand pounds should at least have whats called "surge" brakes. I guess the pro would be no battery required in OP's case.

Nope, just an axle with hubs and wheels. I replaced the tires when I got it and there's nothing there. It weighs an estimated 1,800 - 1,900 pounds. I plan on taking it to work one day and running across our scales just to see exactly.
I have toyed with the idea of installing some type of braking system not sure though. I'm sure it makes it safer and easier on the vehicle. We've never had a trailer with brakes. Growing up we pulled a popup (old Jayco, pretty basic unit) with a small Datsun 210 pick up and then later with a Cadillac Sedan DeVille. Nothing white trashes up a Cadillac like towing a beatup popup camper behind it.

Nothing white trashes up a Cadillac like towing a beatup popup camper behind it.

Sad but true...
tenor.gif

Not to mention the pop up did not have an AC unit on it. We found an old window unit air conditioner and cut a hole in the wall of the camper over the tongue. Peeled the sheet metal back, slid in the AC unit and siliconed the flaps back to the AC. Didn't do much for you in the day time but kept it cool enough to sleep at night.

When we were here at the fort in Augst 2016 there was a nice Class A but apparently they spent all their money ey on the rig and forgot the AC unit because they ended up putting a cheap window unit in the side of the bus. :sad2:

Now that's a red neck move if I ever saw one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter