Liklihood of AK hours of operation being extended in Oct?

DduzDis

DIS Veteran
Right now it looks like the closing goes to 7:30pm starting in October. Any consensus on whether this will be extended during the fall?

I am anxious about this too, our AK is on a Saturday night, MK has no party that night and will be packed.

I'd say probably, but I wouldn't count on it being a LATE extension. Last October they didn't have ROL or Pandora, but were mostly closing around 8:30. Given when it gets dark in October, this is probably about what they'll do this year again.

I except it will be around 8:30 PM. However, they could have extra hours for Pandora.

I wish they'd decide and announce soon. Many of us are within our 60 day window for FP+ and need to know how to schedule our FP+s

I think you'll be fine scheduling the fp+ earlier in the day anyway. Again, Pandora wasn't a factor, but at the end of the night with an 8:30 close, almost everything else was walk-on. We did two in a row on Kali after dark (fun!) and waited one cycle for Everest (also fun in the dark!). Dinosaur was closed for refurb, but everything else over there was walk-on as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter