• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lilo and Stitch at the local CinemaPlex

Bstanley

DisNoid
Well the times are posted for the local multi-screen theatre for opening weekend.

Lilo and Stitch will be on 3 out of 16 screens, Scooby Doo - 2, Star Wars II - 2, Spirit - 1, Spiderman - 1.

Let the games begin!

But how many are minority report? That is the biggee this weekend-
DR

In my local Loews Lilo is playing on at least two and possibly three+ screens while Minority Report appears to only be playing on two screens. Unfortunately, I do not have online access to how many actual screens both movies are playing on, but I am positive Minority report is opening on two screens and Lilo is on at the very least two, but quite possibly three, screens.

Pan

Originally posted by d-r
I think nation wide it is roughly equal at about 3000 screens each, more or less. At our most local multi- they are both on two screens, scooby is still on two, and spidey and clones are down to one each, with spirit splitting a screen with some movie with a different demographic.

DR

Number of daily showtimes this weekend at the Sunset Place 24, South Miami:

Scooby 13x
M. Report 12x
Lilo 11x
Sum of all Fears 9x
Bourne id 9x
Windtalkers 6x
Spidey 5x
Spirit 5x
Clones 5x

(at this theater, Spidey opened with 20x daily showtimes.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter