• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lilo and Stitch Marketing

Bstanley

DisNoid
Well the TV ads for Lilo and Stitch definitely hit my market (Alabama Gulf Coast) this weekend. Not as many of them as the ads for The Bourne Identity - but I don't think that will affect ticket sales for 'Stitch' much :-)

My 12 year old son has chosen 'Stitch' rather than Scooby Doo for our movie this weekend. Hopefully he's reflective of the general audience.

BStanley, your son will have to wait a week. Lilo opens on the 21st, Scooby opens on the 14th.

Oops, got my dates wrong. Too much anticipation I guess. Looks like a Scooby Doo weekend after all :-)

Got my first McDonalds toy - Cobra Bubbles :-(

I was really hoping for Lilo or even Stitch...

You people are always sooooo negative!

It is’ sickening. Just except what you are given and love it like you love it!. I’m sure Walt would never have given you a happy meal with a toy in it!!!!!!! If you don't like the toy then you expected too much and you're wrong not to think what The Company wants you think!!!!!!!!!

GO AWAY and let all us right-minded people that LOVE the Cobra Bubbles figure enjoy the MAGIC!!! Because if you don't simply think that the Cobra Bubbles figure is the best thing since snow globes than YOU DON'T FEEL THE MAGIC.

[sorry, I just had to do it]

Stitch is my new Disney hero. Can't wait for the movie next weekend!!! :p

well let me tell you it is great! My fiance and I took advantage of the Disney Club offer for free tickets to a preview showing Yesterday morning.

It was cute with good characters, humor and story. Has some good laughs for children and adults. Also some touching scenes. I really enjoyed it, I will probably purchase it when it comes out on DVD

Mike

Thats great that you liked the movie. I really can't wait to see it. Thanks for the heads up!

Disney has been marketing the Heck of out it around my area. Lots of tv commercials, billboards and of course the latest Disney catalog is chock full of Lilo & Stitch stuff (it's been in the stores since May).

I think it looks really good, and I may actually have to get my butt into a theatre to see this one. Maybe LATE on Friday night? (trying to avoid the crowds and kiddies). I've got to admit that I'm spoiled...the last Disney movie I saw in a theatre was Tarzan and my friend ran the complex. We went in Sunday morning and 3 of us had our own theatre to watch the movie for free! Now that was the way to see it!

Well AV - here's what I think of this "1/2 toy" :P

LOL!

Maybe I'll appreciate his 'lush detail' more when I see what a great job somebody did animating him :-)

Bstanley, I was disappointed with Cobra Bubbles too. :( ;)

Does anyone know if the happy meal toys come out in a particular order? I think I just need to just go and buy the snowglobe. :D :cool:

Bought 2 kids meals today --- got 2 Stitch !!!

Now, in search of Lilo !!!!!!!

hey, we have 2 of Lilo!

Can't wait to see the movie...my mil was quite impressed by all the merchandise at the Disney Store! She had stopped in to get the kids disney dollars for our upcoming trip and bought a bunch of sale stuff...and they gave her 2 free kids tickets for Lilo and Stitch and coupons for Lilo and Stitch stuff.

I hope we get to see them at the parks! And maybe we need to head back to McDonalds tomorrow (oops...today)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter