Lily Goes Live: A Princess' Visits to her Kingdom December 2015 p.15

Love the pictures, such a beautiful ship, and I'm sure you had a great time. Is there a line for Olaf like the one for Anna and Elsa?:rotfl2: Nice souvenirs, I think Bob looks like he is planning on sharing....

Love the pictures, such a beautiful ship, and I'm sure you had a great time. Is there a line for Olaf like the one for Anna and Elsa?:rotfl2: Nice souvenirs, I think Bob looks like he is planning on sharing....

Actually, there was a line for Olaf. Anna and Elsa must not like cruising. Although Captain America was on board, Anna and Elsa weren't... guess they like the "cold".

Teena: Looks like a fantastic cruise!!!!

Bob: That's MY kind of souvenir haul!!! :thumbsup2

Teena says

"We're home after a magical week on the Disney Fantasy and a fantastic day on Castaway Cay. First load of wash is in washer! Back to the Beach Club on Sunday."

The Ship is Decorated for Halloweeen:

Enchanted Garden

First Day Lunch

What you get when you order "Nothing for dessert"

St. Thomas from Verhandah

We're Here!!!

Great day at Castaway Cay.

Disney Fantasy- March/April 2015
Mom & Daughter cruise

Welcome Aboard:

Mickey.jpg

Crabs.jpg

Lunch with crabs! (on the menu, not at the table)

Porthole.jpg

Day 2- Monday, 9 am
Sun is out. Had small breakfast brought to room and now we are on deck 4. Jeanne is running and I'm reading and counting laps. Saw Aladdin yesterday- continues to be right up there with Festival of the Lion King. Jeanne is so relaxed! Mission accomplished.

Donald.jpg Jeanne and Teena dinner.jpg

Day 3- Tuesday
Hot & sunny day in St. Marten. Jeanne has run 2-3 miles every morning. We spent most of the day at pool and getting lots of sun. Saw Cinderella night before and McFarland last night. Both excellent!!! Food and Service is blowing us away.

Dinner.jpg

Towel Monkey.jpg

Day 4- Wednesday morning
Pulling into Puerto Rico. Spending day by pool again. We've both spent lots of time in PR. We'll enjoy non-crowded ship and no lines on Aqua-duck. Jeanne loved riding it yesterday!

Adult Pool.jpg

My other happy place... empty adult pool. Jeanne is running and I'm jumping in!!!

Day 5- Palo Brunch

Light up Bar.jpg Desserts at Palo.jpg

Day 6- Castaway Cay: Teena's Happy Place!!! (Pictures in Next Post)

Jeanne ran 5K, then another 1K to meet Teena at Serenity Bay, the adult beach at Castaway Cay)

Teena,
Lovely! Sounds like an incredible cruise. Does indeed sound like mission accomplished!!

Happy Easter to all!

Rebecca

Looks like you had a great trip Teena and spent a lot of quality time with Jeanne

Wow lovely pictures. Thanks for sharing them with us Dee! And Teena, looks like you and Jeanne had a great time!!

Thank you. It was wonderful indeed!! Jeanne is so rested ... that is what I had really hoped for. She had a rough year and this was just what the doctor ordered!!!
Sounds Ike it was the perfect remedy for you both!:)

Last edited:
Hi Teena,
Looks like a great trip, I love Mother/daughter time. It is difficult when they have little ones to care for. Thanks for sharing with all of us.

Teena - awesome photos! You and Jeanne look great and so happy! All this makes me think I should take my mom on a cruise!

Sounds like Jeanne is running quite a bit - Princess Half Marathon Weekend next year? I so love runDisney and can't wait for the 2016 PHM - highly recommend it!

Loved Cinderella and wish someone would go to see McFarland with me! (Boys will run the glass slipper challenge with me, but won't sit through a running movie.)

That towel animal, however, is very scary!

Teena - awesome photos! You and Jeanne look great and so happy! All this makes me think I should take my mom on a cruise!

Sounds like Jeanne is running quite a bit - Princess Half Marathon Weekend next year? I so love runDisney and can't wait for the 2016 PHM - highly recommend it!

Loved Cinderella and wish someone would go to see McFarland with me! (Boys will run the glass slipper challenge with me, but won't sit through a running movie.)

That towel animal, however, is very scary!

She wants to run in a Disney marathon so bad but she can only get here when her school has off. Next year about half the schools in her district are going back to 12 month schools. Unfortunately her school is not one of them but hopefully in August 2016 it will and then she'll surely have off during one of Disney's runs!! She is racing for breast cancer either this month or next month (Susan Komen) in my honor ... such a nice thing to do. She says running makes her feel so good. On the cruise she was so happy she could run every day.

Hi Dee and Teena! Loved seeing all your cruise pictures Teena. Thanks for posting them Dee.

Teena we are headed to WDW on May 20th for 4 nights! Our vacation starts in JAX for my nephew's Confirmation, so we are staying there for a few days. We are actually flying into Orlando though. We plan on visiting you that Sunday the 24th. I recently got back to lurking the Y&BC thread and I think you may be working that day. Can't wait to see you!

Kerry

Hi Dee and Teena! Loved seeing all your cruise pictures Teena. Thanks for posting them Dee.

Teena we are headed to WDW on May 20th for 4 nights! Our vacation starts in JAX for my nephew's Confirmation, so we are staying there for a few days. We are actually flying into Orlando though. We plan on visiting you that Sunday the 24th. I recently got back to lurking the Y&BC thread and I think you may be working that day. Can't wait to see you!

Kerry
I'll be there. Can't wait to see you again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter