~~~Lime Green Exchange sign-up time!!~~~CLOSED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Lime Green is the adopted color of the DIS, so it is always fun to have a Lime Green exchange now and then. I think this is the third time!! :yay:
This for anything lime green colored. party: Use your imagination or just walk the aisles at the stores and you will find a lot. It seems to be a popular color

This is a $10.00 exchange.
Sign-ups will go until August 22....names out that morning.
Mail date is August 29. :dance3:

PM me:
name:
address:
e-mail address:
tee size:

willing to be an elf if needed? pixiedust:
willing to send internationally if needed?:flower3:

Here's something lime green:

28250238_7f789ec8a0.jpg

here's something in my budget, but I don't think it would survive mailing :lmao:

204248563_d1990c520d.jpg

Sorry...lime green is just not my color...but Missy, I like your thinking! :rotfl2: Hope everybody has fun on this exchange! :thumbsup2

:rotfl: Missy you are having too much fun with this ;)

Eva...sorry you won't be joining us :(

We have 4 people so far.....I will send PMs to the people that had said they were interested in it when we had that list going. ::yes::

:rotfl: Missy you are having too much fun with this ;)

Eva...sorry you won't be joining us :(

We have 4 people so far.....I will send PMs to the people that had said they were interested in it when we had that list going. ::yes::

Sorry I won't be signing up either...but I do have to watch how many DH and I do. :goodvibes But if Missy sending a car with her exchange...I may have to sign up...:thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

Hey, I'm bored at work. So you guys see the results of a "lime green" search on Yahoo images! :rotfl:

Ahhh....so cute. I am having to squash the urge to adopt a new kitty :cat:

Well, Eva, you have to play to get the lime green items :rotfl:

:rotfl: I'm sure there are a lot of kittens NOT attached to lime green collars ;)
Go pick yourself up one ;)

Who else wants to play with us?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter