Lime green - may need a new color

marathonmommy

DIS Veteran
Just came back from my 1st trip as a DVC owner. Am pretty new to the Dis Boards, but was looking forward to seeing some lime green friends. This color is way too popular! There were lots of people wearing lime green - I didn't dare ask anyone there were so many! Didn't see too much orange . . .
Anyone else notice a ridiculous amount of lime green?

I noticed this as well during our last visit and immediately came back and purchased a lime green t-shirt from the DIS Shop. I figured that would be the only way someone would definitely know I'm a DIS'er vs. a lime green lover. :flower:

This past June my sisters and I took my mom on a Carnival Cruise to Nowhere out of New York. When we were disembarking I saw a woman with curly lime green ribbons on her suitcase. As we passed each other (in a horrible crowd), I said, "Does that mean the disboards?" She said yes! It really made my sister laugh that I knew what the green ribbon meant!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter