Lime Green Ribbons??

Gupbrat

Earning My Ears
I'm going to Disney 10/28-11/2 and would like to be found by some of you other DIS's but where do I find lime green ribbon? Do you use the curling wrapping ribbon or material ribbon??? Where do you purchase it?? Help so I too can be found!!!:smooth:

I went to three stores looking for lime green ribbon. the closest I came was lime green satin cording by Westrim Crafts... I got it at a craft store :) Good Luck :)

I bought a roll of light green curling ribbon. I made a 'bouquet' of 4-6" curls and tied them to the front and back of the fanny pack. Also made a DIS pin (bought kit at craft store for 99¢)and attached several ribbons to that too and pinned it on my blouse. I was spotted by two DISers! And, the pin sure grabbed the attention of several CMs and it started many conversations.

my Michaels craft store had lime green curling ribbon. It also had lime green necklace making cord. I got the curling ribbon and will put on my belt pack and our stroller!!! Hope to see you all there!:jester:

I found several widths of "fabric" ribbon (grosgrain and satin) at Hobby Lobby before our DCL cruise in May. So, just in case Michael's doesn't have what you need and you have a Hobby Lobby near you that might be another option for you.

Have a great trip!!

I bought my lime green fabric ribbon at Walmart. Tied it to everything: my bags, our backback, my fannypack, etc., unfortunately no luck! I think the curly green ball of ribbon is the way to go, probably more noticeable. Have fun on your trip!

tlduckie, it's so fellow DIS'ers can recognize you and you them. I will use it this Oct so that Krissalee can find me when we meet for lunch. I'm so excited to be meeting another DIS'er!

Cheryl :bounce:

I picked up lime green curling ribbon today at WalMart. Lime green seems to be very IN, it was everywhere. But I didn't see any fabric ones. Hope to meet some DISer's next week in WDW. We'll be there Sept 1-Sept 8, Can't wait!!!!!!! I'll be looking for those ribbons.

We will tie our lime green bandana to our dd's stroller during our trip a week from Friday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter