Limo from Universal to Airport to Port

Ashley24

DIS Veteran
I was wondering if this would end up costing way too much but this is the situation. We are flying into Orlando the day before our Disney Cruise. We are planning to meet another family at the airport the next morning to share a limo ride to the port. I was trying to decide if we should just stay at a hotel near (or in) the airport OR take a taxi ride or towncar ride to the Hard Rock Hotel or the new Pacific Resort and spend the evening at the Islands of Adventure park and then return to the airport the next morning. Anyone have any idea how much extra this will cost me or if the limo could pick the other couple up at the airport first and then pick us up at our hotel by Universal? Any information is appreciated!
Thanks!
Ann

Ann

I don't have any actual experience with this but I was emailing several limo companies for their rates on in-town chartering.

Have you already selected the limo company you will use? Many of them will include a 30 minute "stop" in their rate. So my guess would be that they could pick up the other family at the airport and then "swing by" your Universal hotel as their "stop". In this case it would not cost you any "extra"

If you wanted to use this same company to take you the first day to Universal they *may* offer you a discounted rate. Towncars usually cost about $45 one way. I've never taken a taxi. Mears is about $14 per person one way.

Hope this helps!

Brenda

Brenda,
Thanks for your reply. I decided to just stay at a hotel near the airport and meet them there the next day. We are planning another Orlando trip at Easter time and will visit US/IOA then. Thanks for your help!
Ann

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter